[RELEASE] postal code colerful map & colerful minimap - v3

6-services Colerful Map + Minimap

Looking for a custom-designed GTA 5 map + minimap that enhances your roleplay experience? Look no further than our custom map, which divides the original GTA 5 areas into unique zones that are perfect for any FiveM roleplay server.

Not only does our map provide clear orientation for players, but it also includes detailed postal codes that make it easy to explain your location to others. And if you don’t feel like searching for the exact postal code, simply use the /plz [postalcode] command to set a waypoint to your desired location.

Our custom GTA 5 map is perfect for players who want to take their roleplaying experience to the next level. So why wait? Buy our map today and start exploring a whole new world of possibilities!

→ Preview | :eye:
→ Buy Here | :pinched_fingers:

Features:

• Colorful and eye-catching map + minimap
  • Postalcode
  • Minimap with color
  • Waypoint to Postalcode with Command /plz [postalcode]
  • Better orientation for players
  • Discord Support
  • Easy setup

Credits: [FREE] [Release] Postal Code Map & Minimap FIXED

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 400
Requirements Nothing
Support Yes
2 Likes

Do I have to pay twice, because I have the V2?

Im not sure if thats really worth that Money.
I mean

i can literally use this Free Map with the Postals and then add the colored Area Names with Paint.

1 Like

Can we get real L.A. names/theme

Did u get permission to use the base layer of the map. which is a free map?

1 Like

damn & i already bought this one :skull:

config is also locked on the /postal resource.

No, check up the keymaster

Yeah it’s so simple, draw the zone’s with paint. It’s not that simple like that. I released this map for guys how want a map like this and can’t design it self.

1 Like

if it were open for customization, or came with a template so buyers could edit, but pay for the template you already made if they choose, that would be very useful.

I can show you how easy it is if you want. And if its really for those who can’t do it themselves you wouldn’t charge 11€ for it.

And you probably dont even have permissions to sell it.

Thanks for the amazing release :blush: