[Release] PoliceEMSActivity (Emergency Blips Script)

did you get this fixed? if so, how. I am getting the “you must be an LEO on our discord to use this”

@OfficialBadger does this script work with the new api

Sadly not yet. Hopefully @Jordan2139 will update it eventually as I know he has updated a few of the old discord_perms ones. I wish he would pull request them all :thinking: :wink:

yeah yeah yeah, i’m getting to it buddy :joy: Been sleeping all day for the past week

1 Like

Can we sync the Duty Time with database or json file? I want to have duration to add up everytime someone goes on duty.

1 hour today + 1 Hour tomorrow = Total duty time to save somewhere.

I’ve never found something similar and it would help RP servers a lot.

NEW UPDATE

No longer a Requirement

New Requirement

I’m having this issue and the [ symbol on the config is normal so I don’t know what is going on

You configured wrong

So I dont have access to the actual discord app, I use the web version, does this still detect my in a discord?

FiveM can only detect the discord app version from what I am aware

For role list in the config of the API, do I list the role names or IDs?

mine is fully set up and still wont work it worked before

It says im not a leo did i do something wrong?

Does this work with onesync infinity? Like will the blips show up outside of proximity?

Nope. Someone can update it too surely and pull request it. I don’t have the time to work on free FiveM resources anymore.

I just updated my script (which this uses) to support Infinity mode. So see [Release] EmergencyBlips and use that (mine) or wait for someone to update this script. @kedasinnn

Is this how i do it ? [':policeman: FBI | '] = {“FBI”, 2, https://discord.com/api/webhooks/837783840621068339/CjVFjLu},

So would this work for normal OneSync? Not infinity?

what kind of script could be interfering with it?
I have a ton of scripts so going through them 1 by 1 is not an option

try badger anticheat
[RELEASE] Badger-Anticheat (actually works) - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community