[Release] [Police Management] Police System

I need this for a new server!! Please Hurry!!

When will we get an update?

My internet has been really bad recently. As in it cuts out every 10 seconds. So I will have it up as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Sorry for the very very late reply everyone! New things coming soon :wink:

2 Likes

do they have to be added everytime or just once, also once there added and die this goes back on old question but will the be added when they join the server and not have to die?

1 Like

Once they are added, every time they join the server they just have to type /odc (To go on duty) and then die. But in the new update which will be released on sunday-monday I will be adding a /updatecop command as well as a few other things :slight_smile:

Sweet nice release man also in mine i made it so cuffing doesnt freeze lol cause some people like to RP escaping.

1 Like

Haha I will probably add that as a configurable option. Also I will be adding all the stuff that says coming soon in the next update except standalone version just cause I was planning on releasing that afterwards.

1 Like

well yeah also if u freeze them they cant get into vehicle lol.

1 Like

Yep that’s why I plan on releasing it on sunday - monday :slight_smile:

1 Like

nice man looking forward to it, may i have permission to tweak for my personal server, under no intentions to release?

Sure idc :stuck_out_tongue: What do you plan on modifying? (Just curious) (Send in PMs to stop spamming topic :wink: )

1 Like

v0.2 is now out! Check it out :smiley:

1 Like

someone help me install this please? can u pm me asap thanks wont load for some reason…

Has the stand alone version been released yet? I see I the comments where it’s being worked on and completed and even where you are having issues uploading it but don’t see if it ever was uploaded. Let me know if you can get this uploaded as I’m waiting for it. Thanks and keep up the great work!

There is no point releasing it really, there are no permissions so anyone can use the commands. If you want it just remove the isCop from all thecommands.

That’s what I thought had to be done but wasn’t sure.
Does anyone else have issues with the cones not working? It tells me that a cone spawned but I don’t see it. I can see barricades fine but not the cones. Just didn’t know if this is an issue in only having or if others are having it too?
Thanks again!

Try it a couple times, it has to load the object.

How do I disable the roleplay name when I join the server? It’s not needed for mine.

Sorry, did not mean to put that in there. I will remove it when I get home.

1 Like