[Release] Police Interaction Script

Is 1.05 version the latest version or the one on github?

It does for sure support ELS+, as we use to run ELS and ELS+. If you look up a few lines you will see that our Dev had responded to the same question…Hopefully this will help ya…

Hello everyone, I installed the script and it runs decent after a few minor tweaks. I however cannot get the Tow Truck to work, anybody have a step by step guide to fixing it up?

Unfortunately even after being refactored the tow truck only has a 10% chance to work properly. 9/10 it spawns in an empty tow truck with no driver and can’t be deleted.

You can not pay developers to work on FiveM projects. You can see that in the FiveM TOS.

That’s still offering payments to complete the code you want. Which still falls under paying a dev for FiveM code. Just because you call it a donation doesnt change what you are doing.

Rushing him to get it done is not a good way to go , let him work on it so it can be done. and that’s still offering by the way.

2 Likes

Did anyone manage to get booking to give the player money?

This isn’t the script that they have on Blue Line Brotherhood is it? Seems to be a lot of different things as theirs is more like LSPDFR. If it’s the same though, nice job!

1 Like

People can modify the script, like i have. Mines includes callouts and a large range of options etc

Is it possible to shed light on how to add callout and and options? I am very new to all of this and any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

What language is the script written in?

Lua.

@CaptnSloth Play around with the code, that’s how i figured it out. Now i have a whole callout system, coroner system, ems and a ton more! I don’t plan on re-releasing even if i did have permission as i use it on my server currently.

Does someone also have the problem that the npcs are getting directly back into the car?
When i tell them get out of the car the jump directly back in.

Using OneSync dont know if its cause of that.

It happens just have to quickly open the interaction menu or point a gun or taser and control them with “E”

How do you stop the roadway events? Such as flat tires and smoking vehicles driving around.

1 Like

Would you PM me about your callout system please? I have callouts created but i have a common issue with them on my server that i’m hoping you know how to fix. Thank in advance

more callouts or some one should make some more please

3 Likes

how do you order out of the vehicle