[Release] Police Buddy

Great release, adding job checks was also super easy, was really wondering if you could make it so you can toggle an attack on another player, shooting at NPCs does work but it would be nice to have the ability to direct attacks towards certain individuals as sometimes players(not NPCs) it is harder to get them to attack them.The toggle attack similar but done with melee can be seen in the AI K9 scripts.

Yeah it’s being worked on. Majority of this is complete, just gotta get it update ready.

yeah i did manage to figure out how to make them attack on command but i didnt do it in the most clean way, woould be cool to see an official release.

The update will be out soon!

Does anyone have any suggestions before we release the update?

Script works well with NPCs so far! But, at least in my case, officer doesn’t interact in any way with another players. Maybe you could add friendly behavior only to player with specific ID?

Also, possibility of calling of NPC’s attack would be also super useful, let’s say, in case of another player’s surrender. :slight_smile:

Edit:

Maybe you could take a look at this resource for an inspiration (I haven’t tried it yet)

@ryanwalker That look like awesome. Are you also able to control their rage against people shooting ? Even being a cop, when you start shooting, it bring AI cops which directly shoot at you, even when you have only 1 star. Can you implement that in your script, or as a side script ?

Is there a way to add multiple peds as options? Just not sure how to go about that with the code.

Yes it is very possible, and will be included in the next update.

Excited to get my hands on it :slight_smile: Multiple options will be SO PERFECT!

How to Make this Script Only for Police job or another job i want

What button gives the menu.
What do they target
and does this attack both ai and players?
(trying to put this in my server)

i honestly cant wait to dig into this. not only did i want a police buddy, but i also want other buddies to, hopefully im advanced enough atm to implment other buddies

Anyway that it can be a british ai? Seems impossible right?

I tried to add this to the Buddy
SetPedCombatAttributes(Bud, 2, true)
but he still won’t do drivebys…

Would be cool if you figure out to have bodyguards

yeah for sure

Any possibility of that update for including multiple peds?

The Ped still doesnt follow u, just stands there. Any Updates on that?

where is the hash code? can’t find it in the config.lua