[Release] Police Backup - Sets Waypoint - Clean Layout & Display [1.0]

Police Backup - By FAXES

About
Hello fellow people of the FiveM forums. Today I present to you a script that I have come and passed, in terms of wanting to make this. The past days I said f*ck it and did it. So this script gives your officers the ability to request backup from the other officers. It send the location and sets a cool little way-point :wink:

In the Download

__resource.lua
server.lua
client.lua
License.md

Pictures

Features

• Commands to alert others of location and backup level
  • Multiple backup levels (1, 2, 3, 99)
  • Ped white-list so the alert only goes to the set peds
  • Alert sounds for the higher bk levels (3 & 99)
  • Notifications above map for a clean look
  • Map way-point set on initiating officer
  • Location in message for easy knowledge of area

Commands
/bk 1 – Backup level 1 (code 1)
/bk 2 – Backup level 2 (code 2)
/bk 3 – Backup level 3 (code 3)
/bk 99 – Backup level 99 (code 99)

Requirements
None. This is a standalone script.

Downloads:

Installation
Place in your resources folder, just like any other NORMAL resource.

Crediroo’s
@glitchdetector for some help with the GetPlayerPed() function. @sadboilogan for that cool kid help
@dibzer @Skinny @georgexd - testing

DISCLAIMER: Before saying this is copied from HSG. Think, and that might answer your question. Just because they have a very similar thing, does not mean its stolen. It means its an idea!

If you have any issues or comments please put them below. :christmas_tree:

24 Likes

:heart_eyes:. Inb4 “Does this work with ESX” and/or “Can you add ESX support”

Any instructions on how to use it? I presume a command? (haven’t looked at the source code)

2 Likes

Fucking sick.

1 Like

NOOOOO ESX SUPPORT!!!

I should update that :smiley:

Edit: Added Commands to OP

3 Likes

If I’d like to give some first impression feedback: it would be nice to include permission control using ACE permissions or some other way to allow a player to use it.

That way you don’t have citizens calling for backup all the time and esxxxers can (if their programming skills permit) integrate it into their own system easier.

1 Like

Yes I do wanna do this, I was going to-do a ped check. As most servers will find it hard with ‘heaps’ of officers and adding them to ace perms. I know @xander1998 showed me a way to get peds and check a table server side. I have that some where on this PC. So yes next update that’s very likely.

1 Like

Amazing!
This amazing script works fine, I and my community are very satisfied :exploding_head:

1 Like

Dam better and better. I have an idea for you try making something bad I bet you can’t do it! :joy:

1 Like

ahh thanks dude

1+

2 Likes

ESX Supooooort nani?!

1 Like

@PACCBET @godgutten @Element_55
Thanks bois. You kiddos are the reason I release :wink:

@TroooperCorentin DM me in discord. If you don’t have me join my Discord. If its framework related :rage: :fist_left:

@Fourthbeam :laughing:

1 Like

Why are code 1 and 2 in small letters, and code 3 and 99 in capital letters?

make the ‘high priority’ stuff stand out more

Very good script :+1:

1 Like

Glad to see you like it

1 Like

You’re hands down one of the best script developers on this site. Always consistently releasing high-quality scripts for us all to use for free. I and a lot of others really appreciate your work. Good on you man.

1 Like

I was summoned?

1 Like

@FAXES Shall i make an ESX version of this?

1 Like

make it plse

I’m asking Faxes permission for it, maybe he is already working on it or he wants to make it himself you never know.

1 Like