[RELEASE] Police ALPR

just driving down the road with it on, it randomly goes away and i thought it was just because it hadnt picked up a car in a while, i drove up behind a car and it never came back up, i had to press 5 again.

Great addition! Appreciate it! Made a few minor changes to this such as key binds, text colours and removing the black background box.

1 Like

A Bit Of Topic But Could U Send Me The Link To That Car Mate And Great Upload

1 Like

I can’t remember where the original vehicle is from, it’s a 2016 charger though.

What Maker?
And Or Website?

This pack seems to have it.

No It Doesnt That CHP Pack

Yeah it has a charger, I made this texture myself its not available for download if that’s what you meant.

Yo that Car HUD around the mini-map looks super clean. Would kill for something like that. Great radar by the way! Should make my server a lot better for cops once they come around. :wink:

1 Like

I love the script, it looks really good!
Thanks for sharing it ^^

1 Like

May I edit & use this in my pack? With credit to you of course.

1 Like

Of course, I love to see it being used.

is it possible to use it as KMh ?

Of course you can, just modify the MPH calculation into your KMH calculation, this:

GetEntitySpeed(e)*2.236936

and of course modify the text.

Can you add Kmh to the script? :smiley:

I’m having the issue of it disappearing. It appears and then goes away. Same as @SolarFantom

That might sound stupid, but if you are driving with a controller, ‘numpad5’ is also ‘left dpad down’ (or something else if you changed it)
So it could be that your are moving your car to the left and to the right, and you are tapping it down a little bit that it disappears.
I used this script for 2 Months ( also edited it at little bit :wink: )and I never had problems.

@Brock70
A very simple but good script!

This is really strange, there’s nothing in the code that could cause from my knowledge. I have this resource running on multiple communities with no complaints. Have you tried switching the keys used to see if maybe as Nathro stated it could be control messing it up or something else.

1 Like

Can someone please list the codes for moving it to the right bottom corner please?

How do I increase the range? Here?