[Release] pNotify - In-game JS Notifications Using NOTY

hello i this script to use it with esx_security cam but i don’t know how to do it . Someone can help me please ?

could not use arabic language , its shows ??? ??? ??
any way to fix this?

i am having a problem i cant enter my fivem server it appears Couldn’t Load Resource pNotify
someone help!!

the pnotify folder contains another pnotify folder. Copy all from the second pnotify folder to the first pnotify folder

I want to make an notify wanted player for police job, someone can help me for that ? Thanks you very much !

The link for the non-confusing notes is dead 404.

I think docs not working, but im looking for way to kill all noty, some Triggers to do that?

It’s not dead? You’re overreacting, one link doesn’t work, big deal. Ya know, useless comments like this on fivem should really be removed. Not to mention I don’t owe any one any sort of support, everything is in the description, if u can’t get it to work then :man_shrugging:t2:

Hello everyone.
I tried to install “inventoryhud_trunk” and pNotify. I can not connect to the server when pNotify is started.
So I remove pNotify launches. I can connect.

I try to open the trunk of a car, it opens one out of ten … then it never opens again.
I also have the impression that the opening range is limited: /

Someone would have a solution?

EDIT: I reread the messages. The pNotify folder contains another “pNotify” subfolder. Open the subfolder, select all, “cut” and “paste” in the main “pNotify” folder.
I can connect to the server with pNotify.
The trunk opens 1 out of 10.

I got the script to work, but definitely no thanks to your attitude or your lack of effort when listing the source in the first place. And yah you should be expected to at least be able to reply to questions here, otherwise don’t bother posting in the first place. There are a lot of new coders thanks to FIVEM and arrogant attitudes like yours don’t help the community.

hi , i am using this script and it is working great , but i want to make it so if i enter a marker the notification appears only once , right now if i enter a marker the notification appears infinitely .

use a switch inside the marker… so you have a IsInMarker and that is set to false every tick… it then checks to see if you are in a marker and sets to true. then you do

if IsInMarker and not IsInMarkerAlready then
     IsInMarkerAlready = true
     put pNotify alert here
end

if not IsInMarker and IsInMarkerAlready then
     IsInMarkerAlready = false
     put any code for leaving the marker here
end

This will only trigger the event once when you enter the marker if you set it up right.

Will also have to add a global  IsInMarkerAlready = false  to set it to false when the scirpt starts.

Edit in pNotify.js

$(function() {
    window.addEventListener("message", function(event) {
        if (event.data.options) {
            var options = event.data.options;
            var check = $('html').text().indexOf(strip(options.text));
            if (check < 0) new Noty(options).show();
        } else {
            var maxNotifications = event.data.maxNotifications;
            Noty.setMaxVisible(maxNotifications.max, maxNotifications.queue);
        }
    });
});

function strip(html) {
    var tmp = document.createElement("DIV");
    tmp.innerHTML = html;
    return tmp.textContent || tmp.innerText || "";
}

thank you guys now it works perfectly , much love <3

hello im new to code and could use some help with my notifications doing this

can someone tell me what line of code that is please

can someone explain me how to install it?

ho to get speedcamera works with pnotify?

can make pnotify notifies everybody in the server?

That would be server

Hi all,

Is there anyway I can set a custom width for an pnotify alert as part of the triggering process?

For example, all alerts are normally 330ish px. I’m watching one particular alert to be 500ish px.

Thanks,