PlasmaGame Script [Standalone] PaintballLike

# PlasmaGame ! A paintball script [STANDALONE]

Hello !

Here’s our new public release script: A PlasmaGame (Paintball) script !
We worked very hard on this script, so we hope you will like it as much as we love it !

This script is open source and has no ip lock. Feel free to edit this script as you want but we don’t give support if you modified it.
Only for FiveM.

This script is developed by @Sarish
Thanks to xRxExTxRxOx who add the PlasmaGun in FiveM (Edited and corrected by Sarish for this mod)

► Get this script on my TEBEX :heart:

giphy (1)

What do you have in this package ?

:green_arrow: The Paintball Script
:green_arrow: A Plasma Gun (addon gun)
:green_arrow: Two 3D luminous masks

giphy (1)

What does the script do ?

Play PlasmaGame (paintball) with your friends for up to 20 players !

:green_arrow:Create your Lobby: You can define the number of players in each team (from 1 to 10.) and define the number of rounds! (from 1 to 5).
:green_arrow:There is an instance system, which means that several people can create lobby without interfering with other players already present.
:green_arrow:Choice your team (blue or red) !
:green_arrow: If a player crash or leave the server, the game will continue without him. (If it’s an 1v1, you’ll be tp out)
:green_arrow:Depending on your choice of team, you will be assigned a complete outfit while saving your previous outfit. (A jacket, pants, shoes and one of the two masks -random). Once the game is over, you will get your clothes back.
:green_arrow:When all the slots are taken in the lobby, the game starts automatically. You can start the game manually if you want to make some 1v3 (per example).
:green_arrow:Shoot once an enemy to eliminate it from the round. Be careful, shooting your allies gives the opposing team a point and eliminates your teammate!
:green_arrow:The weapon shoots luminous balls which are quite slow, so you can dodge them.
:green_arrow: Win your rounds to be the best at PlasmaGame!

:warning:
WARNING: WE DO NOT PROVIDE THE MAPPING. PLEASE, ASK @Patoche-Mapping FOR IT

The code is not obfuscated and has no ip lock. Feel free to edit it if you want to add more round, change position, pay for games ect… Remember that we don’t give support if you modified it.
This script was tested at 10 peoples. So we are sure that is work for ten peoples, but we don’t know for more players. Please, tell us if you have some problems !

giphy (1)

Installation

:green_arrow: Just simply drag and drop in your resource folder and start it !
3D model need to be launched BEFORE your connection. So please, add this script in your server.cfg

giphy (1)

Requirements and Price

:green_arrow:Standalone, so you don’t need a special framework
:green_arrow:You need to have a FiveM Argentum key minimum to stream our Mask

└►Price: 19€99 ( without taxes )

Get this script on my TEBEX :heart:

giphy (1)

→ ▲ Video Script Preview▲ : PataMods | PlasmaGame Script (Paintball) ! (Standalone) - YouTube

→ ▲ Video Patoche mapping▲ : MLO PLASMAGAME + SCRIPT DEMO - YouTube

giphy (1)

Some screenshots

15 Likes

Looks pretty nice. Would say it’s more like laser tag than paintball though :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you termanator1128 !
This is why we called this script PlasmaGame haha :wink:

2 Likes

Original

1 Like

Thank you for the credit, and excellent work on the script! Nice to see people release some things outside the box like this. Keep up the work!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this gun, i really love him. It fit perfectly with our mod !

1 Like

No problem, glad it could be of use. Now make a gamemode where everyone blows eachother up with my BFG mod :joy:

1 Like

I have creat the map but i’m not here for speak about that !
I’m here for speak about the script and …i have test it with Friend , and we had a great time ! so funny , and people who have must skill are better ! It’s great to play gun and and don’t lose the " rp side ".
It’s really good for add more fun on your city ! :hugs:

4 Likes

xRxExTxRxOx So we need a new island for that xD

Perhaps the BFG is a little bit too powerfull ? :’)

Such an amazing script, I haven’t seen anything as great as this!!!

1 Like

Vex_Mods Thank you so much ! It mean a lot for us :heart:

You die when you play the game, no PVP

Very nice script, overall runs nicely. Could be way more optimized though. I would recommend adding in some sleeps in to your thread while loops as your script idling at 0.11-0.14 will turn away some people. Just adding sleeps alone, you can get it down to 0.03.

1 Like

Divercity Hey !
Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:
Yup, we will make an update to optimized our script when we will add our Capture the Flag mods ! (On our FiveM server it was at 0.07, so it wasn’t so much, but we will optimized this script for sure.)

thanks for advising that it consumes a lot.

please let us know when it is optimized and consumes as little as possible

1 Like

Hello ! Thanks, for your feedback, what did you mean by adding sleeps ? and i dont understand why its run a 0.11-0.14 when it runs at 0.07 on my server :

Remember that resmon is slightly effected by your comp performance also.

Even idling at 0.07 isn’t great. At least on my server we ensure all scripts idle at 0.02 and under.

Adding in sleeps is as simple as looking for the while loops that don’t need to check every frame if someone isn’t around .

while true do
    local sleep = 3000
       — then after your position check add

if (#(pos - vector3(v.x, v.y, v.z)) < 15 )then

sleep = 3
    • then at the very end before you close out the while loop add
      Citizen.Wait(sleep)

If I remember right there is at least 2-3 loops you can add sleeps to.

I would also recommend using

if (#(pos - vector3(v.x, v.y, v.z)) < 15 )then

Instead of Vdist. Based on a bunch of community tests and recommendations it does run a tad faster.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the tips, will do it now and test it.