[Release] Pillbox Hospital Interior (MLO)

I think it is your issue. For me looks good:

1 Like

Thank you very nice mod :slight_smile:
does anyone have the cords for the beds? - need them for healing

Anyone having this issue on the west entrance?

IPL’s

Sorry, what does that mean? New to this. Thanks so much for the quick response.

Use this for top part

I’ll give it a shot. Thank you!

1 Like

have the problem

Every time I go in or stay quiet for a while I get this error, some way to fix it?

Sorry for the silly question, but I’m a little confused… Do I need both of these installed and working to get the interior squared away? The one referenced (with the ipl) only provides the top level where as this one seems to only do the bottom. With the IPL in place and this one running, i can now walk upstairs but it is still destroyed (unlike the other one that fixes the upstairs). Any way to somehow run them both to make the whole hospital functional and clean?

1 Like

Just run them both? :smiley:

I tried but it appeared only one would actually start when both were set to. Probably user error. I’ll try again

Put them in same folder and try again! :smiley:

Didn’t even think to do that. Worked perfectly :slight_smile:

@Evgenius Looks great! Any chance you’d be willing to write up an in-depth tutorial about how you accomplished it? I’d be more keen to learning how to do it myself so I can make my own unique layout/interior.

Or perhaps a quick video tutorial; opening a previously close building, making minor tweaks to the structure, building a basic room, and making it functional so it can be entered.

I’ve tried looking for existing tutorials, but they typically just cover replacing textures or adding new items. They don’t go into detail about the rest… or perhaps I’ve looked in the wrong places? What resources did you use to learn how to do this?

Tutorials you can find here

You can load this ipl RequestIpl("rc12b_default") and don’t use another interior

good to know. Thanks for all the help. Good learning experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, i have a problem, can’t load the map, after load server crash

hi man, where should i put the code to stop npc spawn?

make a resource and put it in a client file