[Release] Pillbox Hospital by Jobscraft

can you send your server.cfg

how did you solve this please i need this

is anyone has a solution for bob74_ipl? because everytime I rejoin the server or someone rejoin, the door entrance always blocked the only way to make the door open again is by restarting the resource.

before couple of days i had this working and no issues.
today i moved couple of files from my resource to to a new file and deleted install fivem-ipl because it more updated than bobipl. and now for some reason it the door shows up and i tried to use the old files to get this back working and it seems not working at all.
i even followed the steps again and still isnt working.
when i restart the ipl the door gets remove but only for the people who joined already. another player that rejoins the door gets back up from the ipl. i dont know whats the issue i tryed to start the ipl last and same issue.
also im using the clean version.

i cant go ind or i will go under ground

doesnt work at all

1 Like

Sorry but, where do I put this?

-- Pillbox hospital: 307.1680, -590.807, 43.280
RemoveIpl("rc12b_default")
RequestIpl("rc12b_hospitalinterior")

how can i change my hospital location blip marker of hospital, location of locker room, location of bandage and medkit locker room everything move in new location or can i add one more hospital?

how did u get it working? (the doors)

downlaod all required files, the actual healing and treating stuff works just cant get inside still. The interior isnt opened up i have all files installed and no errors

How do i add it to my IPL, i still havent figured it out…

i put my files here replace mine with yours clear ur cache Server cache that is restart ur server and ur be good to go [Release] Pillbox Hospital by Jobscraft

Is this updated? If not it will make player crash inside the hospital.

Use My files clear your server cache then restart ur server and ur be fine

5 Likes

Does this work on singelplayer. Or is this only fore FiveM?

If you know how to install ymaps on singleplayer then yes!

Okey. no i dont. Is it hard?, can you mayby explain how to ?

Search online. There are enough video’s about how to install ymaps.

i will thanks!

1 Like

Thanks