[Release] Pillbox Hospital by Jobscraft

Just wanted to clarify that i did not create that. I found the link higher up in this thread and linked it again because some people are unable to read. But I’m glad you found an use for it and credits to Jobscraft and whoever edited it.

@jobscraft I have added this to my server but when someone is sent to hospital via a marker they fall through the interior due to it not loading fast enough of have collisions on it when going from fade screen back to game is there a fix for this?

Send them outside the hospital entrance?

Why would I want to do that? When I want to get them to lie down on the beds???

What kind of IPL-Loader are you using? I would recommend: https://github.com/n0thus/iplLoader/tree/master/iplLoader

I am using bob_74 v2 fix holes resource

Idk what im doing wrong i removed the central hospital one and just replaced it with this one but nothing happens, what am i doing wrong ? It also screw’s up the respawn

Don’t change the names and only the coordinates. It’s not needed to change te names

ummmm

I know, I’m an idiot…and maybe I missed it in this thread…but these doors…I can’t get rid of them.

When I add all of this stuff nothing happens it is same like it was :S

i’m not sure, but i don’t think that a default mapping of gta v , else it’s an IPL

Hm, I’ve been through my IPL’s and I just…have no fucking clue what it could be.

try to stop all your resources that contains map modifier (ipl/.ymap) one by one

Will definitely try that out.

Ok so where do i have to put the ipl lines???
In wich file in the bob74_ipl?

client.lua or???

Figured it out

where and what are these IPLs all is fine i cant open doors, and my hospital floor is empty i just fall through it

2 Likes

did the same, deleted old hospital, central one. pasted this and its not spawning anything

-- Pillbox_Hospital-by-Jobscraft  
  	RemoveIpl("rc12b_default")  
  	RequestIpl("rc12b_hospitalinterior")  

I have forked an edited version of the instructions which may be easier for people to follow.

1 Like