[RELEASE][PAID] Pickup Bike Script

This script will allow you to pickup a BMX and carry it around in your hands, you are able to add more bikes to the script if you wish.

Pickup Bike

Buy Here https://vulcan770.tebex.io/package/4456773

==Required Resources

bt-target GitHub - brentN5/bt-target

mythic_notify https://github.com/FlawwsX/mythic_notify

18 Likes

Awsome!

1 Like

thank you, awesome release

1 Like

Hey! can you do this with objects for me?

Insane Release:)

2 Likes

the bt-target redme do you have to add it to bt target client or it can be added to any client side ?

Looks good, could add other props

You have no idea how much i wanted to find this script, i saw it from nopixel and i was amazed.

I am not about to use target script for only this one, i will try to make a command for picking up, it will be a waste having a whole target script only for picking up a bike.

Could you also add more bikes?

I’ve added another version with all the bikes.

You have to add it to the bt-target client.

I’ve added a version that goes through a command if you would prefer not to use bt-target. :slight_smile:

how can i add more ? i tried this image

You have to edit the client.lua where you see this.

Change it to

if GetEntityModel(vehicle) == GetHashKey("bmx") or GetEntityModel(vehicle) == GetHashKey("scorcher") or GetEntityModel(vehicle) == GetHashKey("cruiser") or GetEntityModel(vehicle) == GetHashKey("fixter") or GetEntityModel(vehicle) == GetHashKey("tribike") or GetEntityModel(vehicle) == GetHashKey("tribike2") or GetEntityModel(vehicle) == GetHashKey("tribike3")  then

thanks man sick script, are you going to be releasing more scripts using bt, i really like that menu idea

Yeah I intend to use bt-target in most of my future scripts.

i was looking for a hostage script using bt target seems like a nice idea

Hey! Can i add object to this?

Feel free to add any objects and edit the script to your liking please don’t reupload it though :slight_smile:

very nice

You re the best! Just to help you out a bit, create a boolean from config, in order to use ESX Notification or Mythic.