[Release] Philipp Plein T-Shirt

Hello ! Welcome again. Today im releasing once more a Philipp Plein - Shirt , in the next few releases i will release a clothing pack instead!

+Information : Download the content and place it in your server resources , to start it up … you open your server.cfg and write : start kermit-philipplein-tshirt

1 Like

Please stop making new releases for these.

1 Like

Why ?

he wanted to say open a one release and update that realease.

Im pretty fine ! I like my way of publishing more posts due to my name showing more , aswell as getting more feedback and publicity. :slight_smile:

If you update your release it still gets attention and bumped, you don’t need 6 different topics, sometimes two a day for texture replacements.

1 Like

unsure about that :thinking:

What about it ?

I never said when , ? As in the text it says ” Soon ”

just saying dude you keep posting them in singles and people are going to start hating

1 Like

Maybe a pack would be better and maybe instructions for people on how to add this would be a great help because not everyone knows how to add it

Because it’s spam, it’s annoying and you’re going to get less clicks. "Oh another t-shirt, keep scrolling*.

According to the rules the posts need to add quality. These do not. They are not quality. They are copy and paste.

2 Likes

not to sound rude but its really isn’t hard to make custom t-shirts …
props one of easiest thing to do in fivem lol

In response to the flags & concerns for this post, while there is no direct violation I will fair warn you @Kermits that you are close to being in violation of the quality of releases… These are tshirts, nothing out of the ordinary and just about everyone can do them. If you’re going to continue to release them, please do them in packs or groupings rather then singles. In addition, provide more quality information in your release threads… Posting stuff like “once again with another banger”… yet failing to provide any type of instructions as to how this “banger” should be installed into a server is about as useful as numerous shirt releases posted as single resources.

3 Likes

hey bucko :slight_smile:

Yup , Its really easy to do , but not alot of people spend their time doing these , and so thats why i post them so people can download them

Sure ! , Im working on a clothing pack as i said in my last post , and it is going to be released to the community when im done with all four shirts , And yes these are t - shirts only , but people do like them ! I do this for fun , and to make people happy ! If you qualify this as some type of spam i will start making packs instead , for fewer released of course , but as i said , im doing this one by one to show what my page is offering aswell as showing what im going to do in the future , so people can contact me saying , "Hey , Can you make me a t shirt , with a logo that says “TEXT” " , Thats what im here for, not spamming , Best Regards

Alright gotcha ! Thanks for the advice Bucko!

Yup ! Thanks , this was the last one shirt release from now on , Im now working on new clothes , and will be released as a pack instead , so i wont spam the forums ! Haha , Best Regards

do i need patron for using this custom t-shirt ? i already do but still dont have at shop…