[Release] ev-hud | Customizable Standalone HUD

Did you set the config to true in the config.lua and config.js?

just double checked and the config.js didn’t save. Thanks for responding!

1 Like

It wont let me close my hud

You probably changed the name of the resource.

On ■■■■-VOIP i use the ` key (GRAVE) to change the voice levels. But when i enter this key into the config_cl.lua i get

Anyone know how to change it so i can use the ` key?

AMAZING looking hud though! very nicely done

https://docs.fivem.net/docs/game-references/input-mapper-parameter-ids/keyboard/

The map doesn’t stay on whenever you do a restart you have to go back and enable it every time.

That’s meant to be like that. I will push an update soon though.

Were exactly in the script can i change the default shown icons ?

you could probably just delete the images and add new ones with the same name. But if you want more, just go to the HTML and you will be able to find them there.

Ooh no thats not what i was talking about. I mean when the resource starts (server restart) it has a preset of wich icons are shown. Health, armor, food, thirst and i believe stamina. How would i change the default info shown.

You’re going to have to change the sliders to checked and remove ids at the top of the HTML file. Idk if you would have to modify client-side part.

Hey best hud out there, but im having a issue where the stamina bar just stops working. I can run forever without getting tired.

1 Like

If you can run forever then it’s another script affecting the stamina. You can modify the stamina percent in the config to whatever your max stamina is.

I think it might be the mythic hospital, because once I get injured it and heal myself up it will cause this to happen. I also have a script that increase your stamina as you run more and more. Not sure if that could also be the cause.

1 Like

So to confirm its after applying gauze it will not work anymore.

1 Like

Then you would have to modify the multiplier in the config

This is the best hud ever created !
Question, where do i change the % of the stress ?
Because that script page doesn’t exists anymore

[EDIT] Found it.

how can i enable minimap by default. Players reporting that they have to enable minimap every time they join server.

The Github Link isn’t working anyone else have this issue?