Features

• Resmon = 0.01 - 0.02ms. GTX 1060, Intel i7 8700
  • Color picker
  • Reset hud elements
  • Hide when paused
  • Save colors, position, and switches
  • Cinematic bars, id, and status
  • Visual microphone
  • Config for ESX, VRP, QBCore and ESX Stress (config.lua and config.js) or QBCore Stress (only displays stress).
    This project does not contain a license, therefore you are not allowed to add one and claim it as yours. You are not allowed to sell this nor re-distribute it. You are not allowed to change/add a license. If you want to modify or make an agreement, you can contact me. Pull requests are accepted as long as they do not contain breaking changes. You can read more HERE.

Acknowledgement

Progress Circle
@xMontesito For helping with the frontend of the hud

OLD DESIGN

Preview
pe-hud.zip (492.3 KB)

49 Likes

Nice job Bombay​:fire::heart:

1 Like

Amazing looking HUD. Thank you for releasing it for free.

1 Like

I think this is the first free release of this kind of HUD. Very nice release! Keep it up!

1 Like

very nice release, but if you add an esx version withh food and water it will be even better

2 Likes

Adding the possibility to enable/disable ESX compatible Hunger & Thirst would be amazing, excellent script & design!

2 Likes

I’ll try adding it during the weekend.

ok good

Hey. Do you mind sending me a link in dm for the images. I like them :slight_smile:

Insane! :fire:

1 Like

I wanna know what that teleport was and how to get it :wink:

Looks amazing dude, good job and thanks for the release!

1 Like

Very good job, well done! :heart:

Very very very DOPE, thanks for free partage :fire:

Sadly, it was made for a friend’s server.

And what about the players on my server, where do the settings go? Does it work well off the development server?

You have to change the config players to match the max number of players in your server.

Nice!

I have now linked the ESX Version which has hunger and thirst. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for getting this done so quickly except when I load in I need to restart the script for Hunger/Thirst to sync up correctly which I believe has to do with using a MultiCharacter system, do you know the cause or fix to this issue?