[Release] PD Impound [ESX]

i got it working the first try so you must’ve done something wrong

so how exactly do you use this when its installed?

Good, I installed this and took like 2 / 3h in a row looking for the answer to my problems but I can not find it and I am somewhat fatigued, I have everything installed, migrate, well the data base, this mod, eden garage and vehicleshop. The issue is that I can not find it working, I give it from the policejob to the impound and I do not get any menu, it does the typical animation, I go to the impound of this mod and the car is not there.

What I can do? I’m very sad and I want this mod on my server

is there a way to input PDinpound into menu f6 and inpound vehicle anywhere on map?

This had happenned to me too! I dont know if it is of any help now but all I did was went to the server.lua file and change the value “stored” from the database to “state” everywhere it Updates that value. Do that on any script that involves cars and it will work.

Sure why not just add the event to be called from f6 menu

Could you navigate me how i can do that? Implement this event into Policejob in “vehicle interaction” call it “PDinpound” and then call event or do it different way?

im having same issue

Me too!

Has anyone made a vRP verison of this? thinking of looking into trying to do one

I’m having the Unknow owner can not impond. Anyone have a work around for this i can’t get it to work, i’ve tried the steps above as well

how do you impound a vehicle? I have the impound lot on the map to go and pay to release an impounded vehicle, but how do you open the form to impound one?

All the menus open besides the impound menu

i believe you have to pull into the small garage that is open there and get out and it will promt you to press E to impound. I could not get it to work but i know others have.

i got the exact same issue

Good afternoon, what does it take to make this work?
I can not apprehend, I do not know which command to use, or to make it work through the F6 of the police. Can you help me? I appreciate it.

@HorizonPls

The PAY button is not clickable
What i do?

Have you found a fix for this? the same thing is happening to me, everything else works fine until i try to retrieve the vehicle

EDIT
You have to wait the allocated time in which you set for the vehicle to be impounded in order to pay

I think yes. I removed a line from the code

Is it possible to automatically show or import cars from esx_jb_eden_garage2 that aren’t in the garage? so say after a car is flagged as being in impound, it creates an entry in the pd-impound table and sets a defined amount for it to be recovered?