[RELEASE][PAID] Vehicle Shop (Dealership) HUD 3.2 [Paid Resource]

And how it’s work whit the picture ? Do I have to take by myself the car don’t have picture ?

The script already has a huge list of vehicles from GTA 5 itself.

If you are going to add a vehicle addon, you will have to add your own picture

1 Like

Hi ! Work on ESX 1.2 ?

Not yet, i’m finishing the esx version

1 Like

Very nice, a bit overpriced and looks alot like that other qb-vehicleshop script. (image below)

This script that you sent the photo is version 2.0 that I also sell, but unfortunately some people distribute it as a leak on the web.
3.2 has a management and works together with cardealer job. Before going out saying anything on the internet, try to inform yourself

Escrow - no purchase. Sorry

unfortunately I can’t let without escrow

In the video there is that you can make more then 1 car dealer. Does that mean that every car dealer can have there own owner? Or does one person own all the dealers?

Im interested in this script.

Hello, you can create several dealerships, and each dealership has an owner with their own vehicles for sale.

The server sells the vehicles to the dealership

1 Like

I just noticed that this script is locked. We have a modified QBcore. Did you lock everything and if we have a problem because our core is modified. In what length are you willing to modify your script to make it work with our core?

And how does your script handle custom vehicles? It shows some info like speed ect. Will this work with custom vehicles?

And the managers HUD can we modify that? Gray is not my color of choice :slight_smile:

Sorry for asking so much questions. Your script is not cheap and i don’t wanna throw away 47,00 euro for something i can’t use.

Purchased this script on Tuesday, it is broken out the box. Been trying to get support on the errors, and have only gotten a response of “Did you install the sql file”. Come on man, I’ve literally sent you the exact error codes and in some situations told you the solutions, one of which is an error trying to call player_vehicles.payment_left when it should be player_vehicles.payments_left.

This script is 90% encrypted and I cannot fix any of the bugs myself because of it. I was very excited to use this script but now I’m extremely frustrated with the fact that you’re selling a broken script out the box and then give absolutely no support on this. :-1:

1 Like

I’m sorry it didn’t work very well for you, thanks for your report on disc ord, I’ve already fixed all the problems and uploaded an update

I’m sorry that it took several people to do a chargeback before you even addressed the issues. If your going to sell something and even make the claim you give 24/7 support like on your tebex page, you should have a much better response time then what you give. That is literally what everyone on your discord complains about is lack of response or help. The last time you responded to me about these issues was 5 days ago. The problems were easy fixes and you could have cared less, and it wasnt until the money was taken back that you actually did anything. :-1:

2 Likes

My support is always the fastest I can, unfortunately sometimes it takes a little longer than it should, at the time you contacted me I was moving house, so I had problems responding quickly, more once… I’m sorry about what happened.

When the esx version is released?

A fix plz ?

This has to do with the import order, message me on disco rd and I’ll help you

NXT Carshop 3.3.1 update

## Fixes and improvements
+ Some minor bugs
+ Optimized Script removing Threads with loops
+ Made some UI fixes

## Features
+ New camera style that can rotate 360º to the desired vehicle
+ Compatibility for ESX
+ Added the option to block categories by stores
  * This makes it possible to create stores for specific vehicle models.

I wish I had seen this thread before I bought it because I have a bug, i can’t see the billing in UI, and there is almost 0 help too get

i love the idea about the script but its not working as it should. I will love to get my money back