[Release][Paid] Trucking simulator - Euro truck simulator (ESX/VRP)

je veux rejoindre le serveur

That price is too much

$116.29 usd is insane but tbf this script is pretty damn amazing correction i paid 48 usd and we absolutely love it on our server

Yeah and I found a free one. Only just yesterday. It is amazing. Anyways good luck with that.

1 Like

You should go get it from the original maker he only charge $40

2 Likes

Hey bro, i was wondering if this is a gamemode or an Job for esx?

I did that in the end lol. It costed me 100 dollars. But worth it. Thanks

Also its a job. You can get it for esx framework aswell.

1 Like

Hey man ! Iā€™m interested but could you give some help about modify the script for use personal truck from owned_vehicule table instead of the one in the script . Thanks

If you go to his Tebex, his is like $102 USD, where the one thats linked is only $50 USD

1 Like

hey there, I have had this script for many years, but I bought it from the other creator who went MIA, Iā€™m curious do you update this script in general and have made it work for the new ESX system?

The authentic version is sold by Lixeiro Charmoso. It is much cheaper and much more reliable.
No idea who the OP is. It seems that he has been suspended anyway.

1 Like

I need help because the blip is seen but I can not interact with it @LeonardoSoares

okay cool no reply, well I guess this OG amazing script is another one to join the endless void :confused: Hate to see these things, was such a great script.

I have the solution to your problems!

1 Like

Do tell!

The script is free everywhere and yeah people work on it and works with last esx

Day 1000 of trying to get this script to work with the new ESX but still NOT working! God forbid any of the creators of this script would care about their PAYING customers!

buy the legit version from the REAL creator. its updated alot and even works with stores
The real dev is named Lixeiro Charmoso. if its not from them , dont buy it.

LixeiroCharmoso | Trucker Simulator

3 Likes

mines doing the same bro