[Release][Paid] Trucking simulator - Euro truck simulator (ESX/VRP)

Does it work with the new QBCore?

Lixeiro Charmoso is a developer of the script who is authorised to sell who was linked above in another thread.

He is refusing to provide the source code even with screenshots of this thread, and with me sending him the transaction ID. There are a few minor bugs I’d like to fix, and would like the freedom to modify the script for my server, but there is no response. Script is great, but this is very disappointing.

So I’ve got the script installed and converted to QBCore, but I can’t seem to open the menu at the laptop… Not getting any errors in f8 console or server console. Any ideas @LeonardoSoares

Question, this is a Job and not a gamemode yea?

hey can you make one for QBCore Framework
plz

Hey sir, now its allowed QBCore version you can publish it QBCore Framework now qbcore its open code and all scripts are legal, can you publish it and i wanna buy

Cannot use custom trucks for delivery ?
Sorry, my English is not good

1 Like

hello i’m a quebec and also i’m here to game with u and ur friends and also in the RP
^^

How can I join DOJQC fiveM server ?

Is there a qbus version?

Same issue, but I am running ESX. Did you manage to fix it?

Where can i get the qb version?

je veux rejoindre le serveur

That price is too much

$116.29 usd is insane but tbf this script is pretty damn amazing correction i paid 48 usd and we absolutely love it on our server

Yeah and I found a free one. Only just yesterday. It is amazing. Anyways good luck with that.

1 Like

You should go get it from the original maker he only charge $40

2 Likes

Hey bro, i was wondering if this is a gamemode or an Job for esx?

I did that in the end lol. It costed me 100 dollars. But worth it. Thanks

Also its a job. You can get it for esx framework aswell.

1 Like