[RELEASE] [PAID] [STANDALONE & ESX] Loaf - Hospital bed

This script is standalone, but some features are ESX only.

ESX Only features:

• Price to get help
  • Outfits when laying in bed
  • Only enable the doctor when there’s no EMS online

Features: (works for any framework)

• Multiple hospitals
  • Add multiple beds for each hospital
  • Carry people, if they are dead you can get them help at the doctor
  • Disable / enable camera: if enabled, players will see themselves from above when in bed. Disabled they can move around the camera.
  • Customize the time it takes to revive
Updates

Video: YouTube
You now spawn in front of the bed, instead of on top of the bed.

Added:

• UseSleepAnimation - play sleeping animation
  • PlayExitAnimation - play an animation when you get out of the bed
  • InvincibleInbed - make the player invincible when they are in the bed

I recommend using mythic_progbar as it will show the progress when healing, however it is not required.

The script uses state bags to store if a bed is occupied or not. This means you need either OneSync or loaf_globalstate.

Showcase: Loaf - Hospital bed - YouTube
Buy here: Tebex (€9.99 before tax)

8 Likes

Bruh there are 100 scripts out there doing the same thing for free

1 Like

Do you have proper getting out of bed animation? All of the other hospital scripts lack a outro for animation. All of them make your character stand on bed.

Other then that, nice.

You can just make the spawn point be next to the bed

all shit thoguh

Not really lol

I downloaded a version of a free one with like 10 different beds, and you don’t spawn on the bed so much better and free, this isn’t that hard to make tho 30 minutes work…

I’ll see if I can find a good getting out of bed animation :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you do that without it looking awkward I’ll buy it :))

Updated the script, it now has an animation for getting out of bed. If you don’t want to use the animation, your character will spawn in front of the bed instead :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re a golden goose :smiley: Haha the animation makes it much more immersive, great job & keep up the work Loaf!

1 Like

Continue doing shit that’s been done 10x before and sell it for obscene prices!

The forums really needs more of that

works with esx 1.1?

Yes works just need onesync infinity or you should have this if don’t use onesync

getting stuck on black loading screen. any clue why?

The reason you get stuck on a black loadingscreen is because the script doesn’t find a bed. Make sure the bed object(s) in beds.lua is correct, you can use something like koil-debug to see what the models are

I buy this script but dont work fine. I revive but after quit game say that leave of server dead and lost all the things. can you help me

Hey, I believe this issue is because of your esx_ambulancejob script or if you are on qbcore maybe it is another job. You will need to change the event triggered when you get revived to whatever your framework uses, so that it updates the database so the script doesn’t think you are dead

im also getting a infinite black loading screen i even disabled the pillbox threw bob74

The reason you get an infinite black screen is because the script can’t find any bed, you can edit beds.lua to change coordinates & object name of the beds