[PAID] Codesign Player HUD - Smartwatch

Yo this is sick :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Isn’t the design copyrighted by Apple or Samsung?
By the way, I hate how this community is becoming a paid-only-resource community. (just my opinion)

23 Likes

The got a few free scripts also. out of all the postet from devs here this company here is by far the best when it come to the price and free stuff. and the support is massive.

2 Likes

The HUD was designed with real-world smartwatches in mind, so there are similarities.

We already have some free resources posted which you can check out, and we have plans to release many more free ones. :slight_smile:

Cheers!

3 Likes

Dope release gonna buy this 100%

2 Likes

So sick man

2 Likes

This is a reminder.
Please keep all discussions on topic, concerns about paid topics can be directed to the moderator team directly or on another topic.

If you have questions about the Tebex system or with the resource being illegitimate, stolen, copied or something else please flag it and explain to the moderator team. Thank you.

2 Likes

NOW THIS IS BRILLIANT!
A unique idea and as someone who has a Fitbit Versa Lite, this looks almost identical to the shape of the device on my wrist. As for the price, 25 euros which is about $30 something USD is not too bad of a price either, especially because this is a ORIGINAL script and idea. 10/10 for your originality @Codesign I definitely look forward to future releases from you.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, this looks super SICK!

I think you should add usable items, and the idea that smart-watch doesn’t work on water would be really cool.

3 Likes

This is so sick!

Btw.
How did you make your minimap so clean without the blurr?

1 Like

This is one of the few paid resources that should be paid. In my opinion most of them are just tebex system “abuse”. Also I kind of don’t like how this forum is turning into a scripts store. I think there should a separate section for paid resources.

11 Likes

Very cool! Will deff buy :wink:

2 Likes

A really cool resource ! :grinning:

2 Likes

A really nice resource. keep up

2 Likes

That option to have the watch as a usable item is already pre-configued, as well as a key-bind and command

2 Likes

How many auth requests does this script take as in for IPLock?

I don’t like my personal data lying around in encrypted scripts.

Well, selling scripts as “encrypted” or “obfuscated” is against Tebex ToS. So I don’t think there is an IPLock.

Closed & unlisted in agreement with poster.