[Release][Paid] RRP Scripts - Garage system

RRP Garage System

“One of the best garage system in the GTA V Fivem community”

Description:

All in one garage. One of the most advanced and optimized garage system in the GTA V Fivem community.

Features:

• Optimized garage system: 0,01 ~ 0,20ms (0,20 ms if you stand in the marker (this is a normal and optimized value))
  • You can save cars, motorbikes, boat, planes, bought job vehicles like police cars etc.
  • The garage system saves Vehicle location (Garage check: Where is the car? Is it in any garage or on the road?)
    If your car is on the road you can find it with the garage system. Use"Find my vehicle" button.
  • The garage system saves fuel level, engine condition, body condition, upgrades: engine, transmission, turbo, suspension, brakes.
  • Saves broken doors, tires
  • Saves vehicles’ name, plate & garage name/place (For example: “Main” garage)
  • Import your vehicle from other garages to your current garage. Players need to pay x $ for import but the price usually varies because the garage will check the distance as well.
  • Impounds for vehicles (cars, boat, planes, helicopters, etc.) (Configureable in config)
  • You or your players can be create private garages with the right job and job grade. (Configureable in config)
  • You can add a name for you private garage & change it.
  • You can buy private garages (if already created) and you can give keys to your friend to use your garage. (You can take the key from them back as well)
    We add an extra options if you want you can add permission for garage users to take out and use your cars anytime they want and you can use their cars as well.
  • You can store, spawn vehicles, give & remove keys for other players and give car usage permissions in your private garage.
  • No more double spawn. The garage system always delete the second car.
  • We added 3 extra admin commands: 1. You can remove any car on the map by vehicle plate number (It goes back to the impound automatically), 2. You can remove any car on the map by using vehicle plate number (It goes back to the Main/public garage automatically) 3. You can delete private garages.

Important information:

Compatible: ONLY ESX v1.2 ONESYNC — THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT

NOT WORKING WITHOUT ONESYNC!

Other esx version or other framework NOT supported (yet)! (We will be support other esx versions in the future with an update)

Please refer to the README.md for help on installing as it provides exact details on what needs to be done.

2 languages are available: English & Hungarian

Authorisation

This is an IP locked product. Please contact me after purchase. (Check readme)

Support

Lifetime support

Known Issues:

n/a

Preview
Our Tebex Store to purchase - Click me
Price: £36

2 Likes

Wow, nearly 55.00 USD. Way to pricey which is too bad, I would have bought it since I’m looking for a good garage. I’m no broke kid either. Adult with a family and a good job. Still won’t pay that price. I’m afraid you’ll find a lot of people passing this up over the price as well since there are other good garages that are cheaper.

1 Like

$ 55 for this styleless, encrypted garage.

2 Likes

Yes, we over priced a little. Already changed the price. Thanks your feedback! :slight_smile:

I am sorry we overpriced a little. I hope you will love our next script! Thank you for your feedback. :slight_smile:

Finally a good garage system script with car images very nice work. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you Cherry! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Is the code obfuscated?

1 Like

Just a few things are encrypted to protect our code from leaking.:smiley:
We are working on the update to make it more configurable and make it compatible with esx 1.1.

1 Like

Wtf happend with this forum XDD

Imagine paying 36 pounds for sth like that other “paid” scripts are not great too
Why?

Well I know you stressful but please be nice with other sellers and developers. Thank you very much your feedback and i hope you will love our next scripts.

Gotta say, I was very skeptical about buying this because of the price, even after being lowered. However, I liked the options it offered over other garage scripts, so I gave it a chance.

The public garages and impound work very well. The private garages was a bit of a headache, but when I asked for support, they were quick to fix the issues I brought up and even did an update to implement a couple of new config options I suggested to do with multiple vehicle database tables (for multiple vehicle shop support) and added marker options to allow you to make each of your markers the size you need them to be.

These guys are hinting at a new inventory system that I’ll likely also get as long as it’s cheap enough because of the positive experience I’ve had so far.

1 Like

Hey, I would like to buy this script, but I’ve got already an car impound, and I would like to disable the Impound of the Garage. I also use AdvancedParking by Kimi. Does the „on the road“ works with this?

The car Impound is not to my liking, because I don’t want, that the car is after a restart in the Impound. Is not really Roleplay (for me).
The other impounds are good

And I use v1-Final, so there should be no problem, am I right?

Before any other questions come up regarding AdvancedParking:
As long as this garage script uses ESX.Game.DeleteVehicle (and not just DeleteVehicle or DeleteEntity) and @HeroModz has done the necessary changes, this should be compatible from what I can read from the description.

If this script uses DeleteEntity on server side, this will require an event from AdvancedParking being triggered as well.

(I can help if there should be any problems, feel free to contact me)