[Release] [Paid Resource] FiveEMS Premium 1.9 New Tebex Escrow System!

please read the install instructions GitHub - candimods/FiveEMS_Premium

Would it be like this?

Config.WhiteList = {
[‘ip:127.0.0.1’] = false,
[‘licence:123’] = false,
[‘xbl:123’] = false,
[‘live:123’] = false,
[‘discord:123’] = false,
[‘steam:steamhex’] = true,
}

yes put in the steamhex and your good

Config.WhiteList = {
[‘ip:127.0.0.1’] = false,
[‘licence:123’] = false,
[‘xbl:123’] = false,
[‘live:123’] = false,
[‘discord:123’] = false,
[‘steam:staff1’] = true,
[‘steam:staff2’] = true,
}

remember white list options are only on the premium version

1 Like

Updated FiveEMS Premium B v1.7 read the changes.

There will definetly be more updates as we work out bugs

Bugs: working on helcopter bugs, will improve whitelist features and functionality in the future update

If you have the Helo

we fixed the coords!! :smiley:

Add this to the config.lua under vehicles, the detection for helo may vary

{hash = airambulance, detection = 3.0, depth = -1.25, height = -0.25},

this is for Medic909 Helo you can get it, if you know how im working on an update to my Ec135 helo but its not the best.

:christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:Have a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year from the CandiMods Development Team :gift: :gift:

New features improve sync, optimization, improved helo transport features, add compatible vehicles.

updates over the holidays

Will put AI on stretcher, only issues if the AI is in ragdoll. attachment is funny, otherwise this is what it looks like with a PED on the stretcher.

This air ambulance you can get it at https://store.candimods.com

New versions works with FiveEMS, you can repel from helo, working camera, and spotlight similar functions to the polmav, animated cardiac monitor screens!!!

Sorry if this has been asked a Million times does this work With FivePD either way excellent work

it does

Perfect i will be picking up the Premium very soon :slight_smile:

Fixed some small bugs and issues with the license server, will be making more vehicles and helos to this list of compatible vehicles.

I added my custom key to the config properly, same key that is on my keymaster and use for EUP. It is the license key shown here even in the picture. But i still get the
FIVE EMS - INCORRECT KEY - CRASHING SERVER
Can’t even start the server!
sasasa

the key you use for that is going to be a unique key the customer support team will give you.

make a support ticket or send us email the key isnt automatically sent out, were working on making this automatic.

when tebex makes the upgrades to its platform hopefully this will be updated to a new system.

1 Like

Great support team, answering all my needy questions, great response time for all needs getting it installed and getting a key from them, and most importantly this script once setup and used with the CandiMods ec135med Helo, is the best EMS script to ever touch FiveM and has so many options and perfect custumization for ANY servers wishes on how to use it!
Thank you @Candice_P

1 Like

Is there currently any integration with FivePD as a plug-in like Underworld?

im working on that and seeking out plugin developers to help out with that integration.

Working on updating all the documentation and websites, so everything is correct for the roll out of V1.7.3

Whats New in v1.7.3

https://fiveems.candimods.com/

based on your recommendations, esx job whitelist, moved language and help text to config.lua
discord ace perms now in whitelist.lua for those devs to edit who want to add more integration such as discord bagers api.
A player key is required to use FiveEMS Premium. An update is not required you can continue to use the previous versions of FiveEMS Premium.

Bugs that could not be fixed and suggestions put them on github in the issues tab please.

Create a support ticket to get the updates. Updates are going out on 2/1/21

Change log:

9352315c61cfd04714d838e6dedec060-png

right click and open in new window to view larger

Updates Coming out !!!

Animated Cardiac monitors across all my mods

amazing love all the vehicles definitely worth buying