[Release] [Paid Resource] FiveEMS Premium 1.9 New Tebex Escrow System!

:warning: WILL NOT WORK IN SINGLE PLAYER!! :warning:

FiveEMS Premium v1.9.02

Updated to work with Tebex System, Previous versions no longer work.
when you purchase your assets will be in your keymaster account look for the new asset tab

Brought to you by candimods development team, This only works for FiveM. the Singleplayer alternative is EMS Callouts and Fire Callouts on LSPDFR i work with both devs to include the stretchers in there mods.

this script is so much more than just a stretcher script please read this post and the GitHub in its entirety before using this script.

** :gift_heart: Currently running on over 105 FiveM Servers, ESX, FX base, vRP, and EsVrp, no Lag, better performance than the free legacy version. And more cool features!!!**

Whats New

View Change log

please note install instructions are different for ESX Servers.

Check out the documentation for Premium at GitHub - candimods/FiveEMS_Premium
Home · candimods/FiveEMS_Premium Wiki · GitHub

This Mod is standalone is and is not dependent on ESX or FivePD

Grab it while it :fire: on the tebex store.

https://candmods-development-server.tebex.io/

What is this?

FiveEMS allows the player to place Ped or Player on any compatible stretcher and load them into a compatible vehicle for transport. Also has a EMS Whitelisted menu allowing the EMS professional to spawn multiple props and to switch between compatible stretchers. While in enroute to the hospital the player can go into cardiac arrest and the players can simulate CPR with Lucas Device [ only with equipped stretcher], start IVs and monitor patient on the cardiac monitor. There are more 4 compatible stretchers and compatible vehicles are in the works. It add realism’s to your roleplay. Included are props replacements that work with dpemotes to allow the player to carry medical bags and equipment to the scene of the medical emergency.

What the Difference between legacy and premium versions
View Change Log

Showcase Video mix of free and paid features

Future updates

• live animated cardiac monitor with video snarios and audio!!.
  • FivePD call outs

Forum Development Post [WIP] FiveEMS Developement - #7 by Candice_P

make your Vehicle compatible with this script Home · candimods/FiveEMS_Premium Wiki · GitHub

Compatible Vehicles
More available in the store or by other devs

1. 2015-2016 Ford F450 SuperDuty Single Cab Ambulance ALS-11 - GTA5-Mods.com
  2. Coroner Van 2020 Ford Transit - GTA5-Mods.com
  3. https://store.candimods.com/package/4235869
  4. https://store.candimods.com/package/4215577

Required Companion Scripts

Utilize dpemotes to carry medical bags and EKG /e brief3, medical bag, and LUCAS3 bookbag

Make a support ticket if you need help setting up the script.

3 Likes

This is a reminder.
Please keep all discussions on topic, concerns about paid topics can be directed to the moderator team directly or on another topic.

If you have questions about the Tebex system or with the resource being illegitimate, stolen, copied or something else please flag it and explain to the moderator team. Thank you.

3 Likes

Is there a demonstration video anywhere?

yea added it

I wanna be very clear not only is this script not his but all he is showing is free stuff i would like to see this guy removed

4 Likes

Show the proof in a flag for the moderation team to review.

Also, pretty sure by the op’s username. She is probably a she. Not a he.

To verify please send your release as DM to moderators group

im showing off my own free mods in conjunction with this script which was developed and paid for by myself, there are two versions Paid and Free Version you are welcome to use the free version. But everything you see in the videos is my mod and done by me.

This is a link to the free version, refer to the github
for all concerns. public and private scripts and several
developers contributed to this mod.

also basless accusations with no proof is nothing, please follow the site rules.

Wait so your trying to sell someone else’s paid stuff bundled with yours. ?

No … nothing is bundled in this …The new ui html menu. thats not dependent on warmenu, is what’s included. this script is optimized and produces no time warnings like the predecessor. which is a dead scripts that can be found on a public forums.

GitHub - candimods/FiveEMS: [Legacy Version] Five EMS is an expansive EMS mod for 5M adding realism to your roleplay. ??

You literally linked to her (the OP) github.

She has a free version and she has this paid version with more features. Jesus Christ you people need to learn to mind your business, all of you egotistical back seat moderators are the reason why the FiveM community is so t0xic.

6 Likes

Anyone is good at writing callouts for FIvePD id like to collab to make some EMS callsout for FIvePD using this addon on.hit me up.

My guy do be spitting facts

Working on the following updates:

1. whitelist players using steam, license identifier, xbox, or discord ID
  2. disable f7 menu while in a vehicle
  3. licensing system and ip blocking
  4. improved syncing across clients, report any bugs so we may fix them

collaborating with other devs to make EMS call outs for FivePD

When I pick up some AI with my stretcher, isnt it synct with other players ? When I pick them in my ambulance, the body lays on gound for other players…

it should be synce yes, although the attachment can be buggy at time, submit a support ticket and well look into it

I had this problem when i had onesync off. With onesync it syncs for other players in my server as well. That could possibly be it.

1 Like

I installed this script into my server but when I press F7 nothing happens