[RELEASE] [PAID] [QBCore] Icy Vehicle shop 1.0.2

:ice_cube: Icy Vehicle shop 1.0.2

Dynamic vehicle store for QBCore framework

Features
→ Fully custom coded backend and React.js UI
→ All vehicles are stored in an SQL Table - fully replaces the QBCore shared vehicles (Scripts using the shared vehicle object will still work)
→ Optional class icons (Forza inspired), X, S, A, B, C & D
→ Real-time, vehicles can be added, removed, increased in stock, all without having to restart the script / server
→ Stock decrements with purchase
→ Vehicle selling is included - sell vehicle back to dealership for half price
→ Stock increments when vehicle is sold
→ Set vehicles as “hidden” in vehicle shop
→ Set vehicles as “unreleased”, on next restart they will be released for purchase
→ Easily configurable
→ 0.00ms when idle or open

Requirements
→ Server version > 5181 (FiveM Escrow)
→ QBCore Framework
→ oxmysql - Support for ghmattimysql
→ bob74_ipl (Latest)

Updates
17/07/22 - Version 1.0.2

Code accessible No (Only config)
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) ~800 (~300 for UI)
Requirements Stated above
Support Yes

Tebex link - $22.00 USD

2 Likes

what are this vehicle shop map?

Its the PDM from Gabz (not sure if i can link it here but search and it should come up)

Can’t seem to get it working like like the blips shows and loads but I don’t see any menu or how to access it

yeah not working for me either …can’t relocate store … blips show but nothing else works …wasted money

i got it mostly working but it doesn’t give keys unless you park it after buying and color isn’t sticking after purchase

ive owned this for a few years bought it in like 2022 and ive never got it to work discord invites dont work and neither do their docs

How do i add the local ped behind the counter which you purchase the cars from?

as you can see you wont get support, ive reported this to cfx however they dont seem to care that people are being scammed

No support

I figure you never got it to work either?

you don’t need a ped … you can set it to a counter or PC … you can use ms-ped though if you like … you will need to add a boxzones in QB-target/init.lua around line 90 will look something like this these vectors will need to be changed to where you would like to buy cars from

CreateThread(function()
exports[‘qb-target’]:AddBoxZone(“pdm_target”, vector3(561.89, -241.79, 49.98), 5.5, 1.5, {
name = “pdm_target”,
heading = 244.58,
debugPoly = false,
minZ = 37.27,
maxZ = 51.37
}, {
options = {{
type = “client”,
event = “icy-vehicleshop:openShop”,
parameters = “CAR_DEALERSHIP”,
icon = ‘fas fa-car’,
label = ‘Auto Exotic Imports’
}}
})

end)

minZ needs to be lower then the 3RD vector number and maxZ needs to be higher

^^^^ this is how i fixed the selling point

i thought i was scammed but i did manage to get the script working

maxZ NEEDS TO BE HIGHER

hey also how do i add cars to the shop? Im assuming i add them in the shared vehicles file but how do i fill out the lines for each car

upload the sql to database … it will be called vehicles add to table like below … you will also need to add the cars qbcore/shared/vehicles so you can own and garage the car

let me know how you go mate