• Title - possible change of title
  • Message - possible change of message
  • Design - possible change of icon, color, sound and more

OTHER WORKS:
:warning: soDope Notify
:speech_balloon: soDope 3D me/do/med
:tickets: soDope Scratch Card / Lottery

1 Like

Nice rip off of my okokNotify script, you even use the same sound, the banner is basically the same you added long message, the animation is EXACTLY the same, how ridiculous is that?

This looks a lot like okok Notify, even the sound is the same.
I just checked and even the time it takes to appear and disappear is the same (slide-in and slide-out).

Hey, look my other releases :smiley:

Shame on you dude.

@okokokok @fakeuittonxs

1 Like

Look, this is my previous notify shared on July 12 (Your notify was shared on July 14).
I just updated this version to V2 and it looks similar to yours, but it’s not!

1 Like

When i saw your okokNotify i thought it was you who stole from my first version!

Nice release, thanks for the contribution any chance we can get a free upgrade if we already own dope notify?

Yes, we should have a free upgrade if we bought the first one. You personally told us that it was an update so…

Man,
I’m sorry to get in the conversation between you and okok but I have to agree with okok, you have the same sound, animation (yes, exactly the same animation, I saw the time it takes for the okokNotification to appear and disappear and it’s 100% the same) and the position of the notification, the only differences I see are the design (it’s a nice design from you, not gonna lie) and the ability to change the position, the rest looks 100% like the same notification, I have no way to check the code but I bet it looks a lot like the okokNotification, from my point of view it would be extremly difficult to make a notification with EXACTLY the same animation and sound without copying it.

1 Like

Please send a copy of your resource to moderators group for approval

I bough it version 1 can i get version 2 or need to buy it again ???