[Release][PAID] New Jewels Robbery!

About Script:

• Police Notification.
  • Police Can Stop Alarm.
  • Use Big Weapons to rob.
  • Realistic Details, Like (Smashing Glass …).
  • Item Rewards ( like, rolex watch, diamond ring …).
  • Different Animations when you smash the trays.
  • Easy Configuration in Config File.
  • Optimized Code.

Buy 8$ : Purchase Here (Tebex)
Showcase: Video Preview

3 Likes

This is good! You should remove the marker if you have used it before, instead of making it red!

2 Likes

Does it come obfuscated? If so I ain’t buying

1 Like

What do you mean exactly obfuscated?? i don’t get it xD

This the same jewelry script from modfreakz on mod it?

This script is detailed and created by me, you can look at the details of the script. it’s simple that you have differents animation when you broke the trays. and took the rewards items .

execuse me , first good job on the work , but what is the difference between the one on modit , also the one from qbcore servers , the custom framework , this is literally exactly the same from what i saw in the video

really whats the difference between your and this FREE version [Release][ESX] [Vangelico Robbery] V 2.0.0 / 2019 SEPTEMBER 02… the only thing i can see is you changed the anitmation and the markers

1 Like

Thank you bro . there is no script like this, cause this is a different one whence of details, and this has nothing to do with framework, it’s for ESX only for now . i have never seen a script like this in other frameworks, this is what made me to create a detailed one for ESX.

The difference it’s that’s one is more optimized and detailed also a different animations when you smash the trays and the random items you got, it’s simple and you can easily config in it .

is it just me or does it look like he legit is just reselling this script The Vangelico Robbery [Paid Resource] [ESX]

Does seem kinda same, but the code could be different

Imagine reselling someone else’s work…

Please send us a copy of your resource to moderators group for approval

It’s different broo

how i can send the resource to moderators ?

Either flag this topic and send it, or send a DM to @moderators

We are awaiting your source code.

That’s the scriptt !! I made it by myself . i can’t belive that’s this is happening !!
Looking forward your reply !!

This is literally a copy paste of The Vangelico Robbery [Paid Resource] [ESX] with very minor edits.

This closing is an official warning. Trying to sell someone else’s work is not only ethically and morally wrong, it’s also against our policies.