[RELEASE] [PAID] Loading screen "Parallax"

Epic server loading screen with full sources.
Written in pure JS, without the use of frameworks

Content:

• Convenient config, you can delete and add contacts in one line. Just filling in the information. (config.png)
  • Nice parallax effect in the block with characters
  • Video in the background, you can change it in the config.
  • We can put music from a stream or your own from a folder.
  • Loading bar, fills up as it loads.
  • Welcome animation with your logo. (demo 2)
  • You can also change the characters or the background behind them.
  • Nice animation of blocks when opening and closing.

P.S - I did a very good job on this and had a good experience, thanks for the support.
please don’t hate my work) :mascot:

last update: support for multiple music or radio, play randomly when entering

demo 1:

demo 2:

- Buy Loading Screen Parallax :mascot:

4 Likes

Nice :wink:

What do you mean you spent $20 on this work?

1 Like

I ordered a page design from a designer, he sent me materials in psd format. I made a page based on this layout.

looks sick!

wow this is wayyy different from the first one, amazing work! looking forward to future projects!! def gonna buy soon

thanks for such nice words bro) tried very hard to create cool)

1 Like

We just purchased this, thanks for the great loading screen! I’ll post a screenshot of what it looks like customized - Our server is going to look wonderful!

Thanks Again,
Timeless RP Staff

Thank you, I’m waiting, very interesting, do not forget to drop one configured for your server)

Very good ls easy to config,good support thx.

does the video have to be a certain length to play? i just get video unavailable watch on youtube

no, the video is repeated

do you know of any reasons why it would say unavailable? if you have a video and song in there will they conflict each other?

nvm i figured it out, great script i love it

works perfectly fine when i click on the index.html but when i load server the screen stays black

now support multiple music or radio, shuffle when you enter

do you know of any reasons why it would say unavailable? if you have a video and song in there will they conflict each other?

Hello, I just got the script and tried it out. None of the images load and the loading screen does not end!

I regret that I have to write this comment, but the loading screen does not work. The support is very limited for this. I cannot recommend it to anyone.

hello I bought your script 2 days ago I have a problem when I connect to the server I fall into the void