Screenshot_2

Price
9.45€ / 10.71$ including Tebex fees

Performance (resmon)

• 0.00ms at idle
  • 0.03 - 0.04ms when you toggle the UI
  • 0.15 - 0.30 ms whilst doing all the calculations

About the script

Vehicle Telemetry allows you to measure the following things whilst driving a vehicle:

• How long it takes to go from 0-60mph (0-96kph)
  • How long it takes to go from 0-124mph (0-200kph)
  • How long it takes to go from 0-186mph (0-300kph)
  • How long it takes to do the 1/4 mile (400m)
  • How long it takes to do the 1/2 mile (800m)
  • Shows the maximum speed you reached during the run

Features

The script has a config file where you can change the following settings:

• If you want to use ESX or not (If you use ESX then “vehicle telemetry” will be an item you’ll have to use whilst in a car)
  • You can set which units system to use by default (imperial or metric, can be changed at any time in the UI)
  • Change key to focus / un-focus on the UI (‘X’ as default, this is what let’s you use the mouse to push the buttons)

How does it work?

• If you’re using the standalone version, then all you have to do is type “/vt” in your chat to toggle the ui on/off
  • If you’re using the ESX version then you’ll have to get the “veh_telemetry” item and whilst stood in the driver seat of a vehicle “use” the item to toggle the ui on/off

Dependencies

• None if you use the standalone verion
  • ESX if you decide to enable it in the config file

Preview

Get it here

How to install

1. Download the resource
  2. Put the resource in your resources folder (You can change the name of the resource if you want)
  3. Add ensure vehicletelemetry (or whatever you renamed it as) in your server.cfg file

Any feedback is welcome :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice release!

1 Like

Thank you!

can you move it around the screen or change where its at

As of right now, no, but if I get time I might add that feature.

can u change it in the config or script files like with els since it is covering where my speedo is

Sorry for the late reply, you can modify the position of the display within the CSS file.