[PAID] [QB & ESX] Loaf - Advanced housing

In terms of this is your script, I bought it a long time ago, there was also a mistake earlier, I threw it

where can i get “my garage” ? link does not work anymore

My garage: https://store.loaf-scripts.com/package/4310850

I know in the past you said MLO support could be a thing. Is there any update on that? I would love to use this script however my server includes some MLO homes and this has no option for that.

2 Likes

thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Hi! Is there a way to add dirty money storage ?

its me again! We are using it since february (6 months) and we are still using it every day ! This is hands down the best ressource ever created, buy it guys

1 Like

You can purchase furniture at You Tool where you can store items, weapons and money.

I dont really understand? What furniture can make me stock those? When i look at the code there is no mention of blackmoney … Help :frowning:

But is there any black money stock?

Working with ESX Legacy?

In the code, black_money is mentioned 23 times in 4 different files. I can not find that you have purchased the script, make sure to use the paid version and not some leak from the internet.

Yes, this script works with ESX Legacy.

1 Like

i can enter my house, but every time I try to enter the garage (on foot) the addon crashes. any help? p.s. trying to store a vehicle doesnt do anything, all i do is honk like a madman at my house :slight_smile:

1 Like

The reason for that is that you do not have my garage script. You can modify the code to use another garage script, or disable garages for houses via the config.

Does this support invhud? Also is it better than sscompletehousing, looking to switch to this asap

1 Like

At the moment this script does not suppurt invhud, it supports linden’s inventory and MF inventory. If invhud has an export that is easy to implement I can add it.

Can you add it please? I know it has easy exports. I would love to use this housing script.

1 Like

If you could send the script and exports then sure

GitHub - JiminyKroket/Invhud: ESX_InventoryHUD rework this is the resource im using right now