[PAID] [QB & ESX] Loaf - Advanced housing

Currently working on an update, planned for the update is:
• Bugfixes
• Require key to manage/place furniture
• Allow people with a key to use the garage

I’m also working on a real estate agent script which will work with this script. I am not sure when this will be released, hopefully by this weekend.

I sure hope so man that would be awesome i dont see another housing script that looks this good
even without the relator job

2 Likes

I keep getting page not found when i try and buy this

Hi, where can i buy it? i’m trying the tebex link but is down

Any updates

Not for sale at the moment, see hallux and my posts.

Ok, ty

been looking for something like this, hope this gets resolved soon!!

Hes made it clear he wont be releasing this if there is a chance it could be leaked so we may be waiting a while bc we all know fivem isnt gonna back off the new rule

1 Like

this didn’t age well… glad to see this script back so excited!!

One question , if i give a key to my friend , he can also access the storage ? And if i leave the house , will he stay in the house ? So basicly what i am asking , is the key like a second owner of the house ?

Yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this now open source and back on sale? I see it’s been relisted.

What does it mean when I get an error about pairs table expected got nil ?

2 Likes

Send a screenshot of the error.

The error means that the script is trying to loop through pairs in a table, but instead of a table it is provided with a nil value.
For example:

for k, v in pairs({"test", "lol"}) do
   print(k, v) --> 1 test, 2 lol
end

for k, v in pairs(nil) do
   print(k, v) --> error code about nil value
end
1 Like

If this is still obfuscated, what parts can be edited? I’d like to buy but I’m wondering how difficult it will be to modify and customise?

It is not obfuscated as that is no longer allowed by FiveM. Depending on what you want to edit, it shouldn’t be too hard.

Looks like you are using a leak. My housing doesn’t have a /client.lua file anymore

2 Likes

Having an odd issue where players items are disappearing when they place items in certain storages(like the safe), close the window, then open again and find their items missing. Currently using linden for our inventory.

1 Like