[PAID] [QB & ESX] Loaf - Advanced housing

2 Likes

thanks

1 Like

0.01-0.02 ms when not nearby a house, 0.07-0.09ms when nearby a house (note that it checks for 300+ houses)

1 Like

King :wink:

2 Likes

Source code may not be obfuscated or minified. At all times must your release include source code. You may include compiled files (i.e. for a C# script) as long as source code is included.

60€ for obfuscated script… Should not be for sales here…

5 Likes

Hmm, saw other people selling obfuscated code (leaking / reselling is a real problem).

Seeing this post: A happy new year from the Cfx.re team

With this coming soon, you no longer have to worry about ‘protecting’ resources through questionable means.

I assumed it was okay to sell obfuscated code. If a moderator has an issue with it, please remove the post and I will wait until the official tebex security.
Btw, it costs €40 not €60

1 Like

The problem is, you don’t sell your work, just ability to use it. In my opinion that does not correspond to the mentality of a community. Me for my part I am very interested in this resource but I will not buy because it would only be buying its use …

I am using esx:showadvancedcolorednotification so I send you a message every time I want to change the color of a notification? if i want to add a taskbar for some reason i will DM you…?

Who will pay 40 € to have an unprecedented and exceptional resource on their server for the leak? Not me anyway ^^

Only my way of thinking, I don’t criticize your work in any way, just the path that FiveM development is taking.

Thanks Google:Translate…

4 Likes

Just wondering, does this include a way for realtor estate agents to set up more houses in game or is this only though the Config?

Config for now, I’ve bought it, it’s amazing.

1 Like

@Loaf-Scripts do you have to have housing shells to use the script or does it come with some?

You have to have shells. Mythic interiors can be used, which are free.

Right now you can only add houses via the config, and only buy from markers directly. I have plans to add a realtor job in the future, as an addon.

1 Like

Very well, just a suggestion should put a variable, in the configuration, that the house blips are activated by approximate, because 340 blips on the map is a lot, it is solved by enabling it by the player’s approximation in the area of 500 meters.

That’s a good idea. I will add that to the next update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does it work with an MultiChar System?

1 Like

Yeah, on my dev server I use it with kashacters. You just need to add the tables to kashacters or whatever multichar system you use. I added the tables:

• loaf_housing → identifier
  • loaf_bought_houses → owner
  • loaf_keys → identifier

Helo! Does it work esx 1.2? Weight system? Thank you for the answer.

Yeah, it was made for v1 final weight, I’m pretty sure v1.2.0 is almost the same as v1 final. If something doesn’t work, let me know and I will help you

I cant join your DC Server. It says: “Invitation cannot be accepted”

I sent an invite to you in PM :slight_smile: