[PAID] [QB & ESX] Loaf - Advanced housing

Housing script made for ESX & QBCcore.
Supports shell, ipl & mlo interiors. You can furnish your house and give your friend a key to share!

Buy here: Tebex (€34.99 before tax)

Features:

Supported garage scripts:

Supported inventories:

Code accessible 1 out of 34 files is encrypted (158 lines)
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) 4 696 (11 325 including config files)
Requirements ESX / QBCore | loaf_lib | loaf_keysystem | mysql-async or oxmysql | Starter Housing
Support Yes
Check out my other releases!
Old post

Housing script for ESX that uses shells (basically houses you can spawn on the map as an object). You can furnish your house, copy keys, lockpick doors and more!

The script was made for ESX v1 final, but it should work on older versions too, if you follow the guide included in the download.

Some in-game screenshots

Features

• Furnish your house. Go to IKEA to buy furniture
• Add how much furniture you want in the config.
• Sell houses, configure how many % you should get back.
• Fully functional for OneSync.
• Fully synchronised between players.
• Multiple different house types.
• 300+ buyable houses all around the map!
• Language is fully done via the config, meaning you can easily translate it!
• Enable / disable 3D text
• Enable / disable garage (requires my garage)
• Enable / disable lockpicking
• Configure max amount of properties one player can own
• Key system, give keys to friends so they can unlock your home when you are not online
• Automatically sell houses from inactive users
• Police can raid houses
• Store items & weapons in furniture (only some furniture can store items & weapons).
• Weapon components are saved
• Own multiple houses
• And a lot more.

Updates
Update 2021-02-08

Added:

• You can change the default alignment for all menus
  • You can change the control for main action (E)
  • You can change the control for secondary action (G)

Bugfix:

• Fixed a bug where it would unlock the door if you were police and tried to press G (manage house), and police raiding were enabled.
Update 2021-02-11

Added:

• You can now transfer your property to nearby people
  • You can now change clothes
  • Stripper pole & lap dance chair added to IKEA
  • You can pole dance, lap dance & sit

Preview: YouTube

Update 2021-02-13

Bugfixes:

• Fixed bugs when leaving the server when inside a house
  • Fixed bugs when transferring a house (says someone is in the house when it’s empty)
  • Fixed a bug where you spawn in the air after leaving the server while inside a house
Update 2021-05-01
  • Bugfix when leaving a house
  • Notifications when locking a door
  • You can now choose what interior to get when purchasing (can be disabled in the config)
  • You can now configure it to require a key to manage furniture
  • People with a key can now use the garage (can be turned off in config)
  • Added discord logs for storage, entering a house & locking a house
  • Added support for my realtor job
Update 2021-06-05

Added:

• Config.Blips.Scale - the default scale of housing blips (line 86 in config)
  • Config.Blips.IKEAScale - the scale of the IKEA blip (line 87 in config)
  • Config.Blips.Categorize - if housing blips should be in the “Property” category (line 88 in config)

Bugfixes:

• Potentially fixed a bug where furniture would not load. (I can’t reproduce this error on my end - not 100% sure if it has been fixed, lmk if it still isn’t working)
Update 2021-06-23

Added:

• export InHouse, returns true if you are in a house. false/nil otherwise. You can check if inside a specific house by parsing the house id.
  • export CurrentHouse, returns the current house id.
  • event loaf_housing:entered_house which gets triggered when the user enters a house, parsing the house id.
  • You can now remove outfits

Bugfixes:

• Fixed an issue where you could preview a house even though previewing was disabled in the config
Update 2021-07-01

Added:

• Support for ModFreakz inventory
  • Support for @Linden’s inventory
  • Ability to change inventory in the config
Inventory = "default", -- what inventory you use, valid options: 
--[[
    default (menu based)
    modfreakz
    linden (linden_inventory: https://github.com/thelindat/linden_inventory) FREE, I RECOMMEND THIS
--]]
Update v1.1.2
  • Fixed a bug where players could sell the same house multiple times by disconnecting their ethernet cable (if you are still able to sell multiple times, please dm me!)
  • Added notification when you are using an old version of the resource
  • Added support for ox_inventory (BETA)
  • Added /furnish command
  • Added the ability to create furniture consisting of multiple objects
  • Added support for K4MB1’s new Mansion shells: https://k4mb1.tebex.io/package/4783251.
    to use them, uncomment line 168-176 in the config.lua
  • Multiple K4MB1 shells are now included with the script for free (Including the furniture store interior)!

Video: youtube

Requires: my keysystem

Showcase: Loaf x K4MB1 - Housing rewrite - YouTube

Buy here: Tebex (€29.99 before tax)

41 Likes

We are using it for about 2 Weeks now and its just amazing !
This Script launches the Economy and Roleplay on your server on a new sphere!

10/10 would EVER buy again !

2 Likes

11/10 We rock it and its just amazing to see what loaf achieves with that script.
Its a big plus in imersion and gameplay!
Highly professional, great performance (even with 200 players) and easy to config!

1 Like

Wow this looks epic! Can’t wait to get wildin in my house!

1 Like

Another thing, is it necessary to say that it is encrypted but it works for the version ESX v1.final with inventory of weights?

3 Likes

It is encrypted, but it was made for v1 final so it will work with weights, if that’s what you meant :slight_smile:
With some modifications to ESX files & housing files, you can make it work with older versions (guide in the download)

1 Like

It is excellent, but I think there is something essential missing, the wardrobe.

2 Likes

Wardrobe is planned for a future update, as well as real estate agent. I will probably add wardrobe this coming week

2 Likes

could you share a small showcase with resmon on?

2 Likes

thanks

1 Like

0.01-0.02 ms when not nearby a house, 0.07-0.09ms when nearby a house (note that it checks for 300+ houses)

1 Like

King :wink:

2 Likes

Source code may not be obfuscated or minified. At all times must your release include source code. You may include compiled files (i.e. for a C# script) as long as source code is included.

60€ for obfuscated script… Should not be for sales here…

5 Likes

Hmm, saw other people selling obfuscated code (leaking / reselling is a real problem).

Seeing this post: A happy new year from the Cfx.re team

With this coming soon, you no longer have to worry about ‘protecting’ resources through questionable means.

I assumed it was okay to sell obfuscated code. If a moderator has an issue with it, please remove the post and I will wait until the official tebex security.
Btw, it costs €40 not €60

1 Like

The problem is, you don’t sell your work, just ability to use it. In my opinion that does not correspond to the mentality of a community. Me for my part I am very interested in this resource but I will not buy because it would only be buying its use …

I am using esx:showadvancedcolorednotification so I send you a message every time I want to change the color of a notification? if i want to add a taskbar for some reason i will DM you…?

Who will pay 40 € to have an unprecedented and exceptional resource on their server for the leak? Not me anyway ^^

Only my way of thinking, I don’t criticize your work in any way, just the path that FiveM development is taking.

Thanks Google:Translate…

4 Likes

Just wondering, does this include a way for realtor estate agents to set up more houses in game or is this only though the Config?

Config for now, I’ve bought it, it’s amazing.

1 Like

@Loaf-Scripts do you have to have housing shells to use the script or does it come with some?

You have to have shells. Mythic interiors can be used, which are free.