[RELEASE] [PAID] Enhanced Armor

it 3.60 EUR bro lol thats what $5 US lol your moaning about it being for sale lol

My man, feel free to release your own version for free if you’d like.

It’s not about how long it took him or whether it’s simple or not. He’s not a worker at an assembly line. He created intellectual work and put a price tag on it. If you disagree, just don’t buy it. If you’re afraid people will buy it and get “scammed” share your own code and give them an alternative.

I don’t know if you’re an actual software engineer or if you simply learned lua and code fivem exclusively, but you should learn to have a little bit more class when you talk about your peers’ work. If you spoke like that in my company, an HR complaint would have gotten you sacked regardless of your position.

Lastly, by speaking like that about another developer you dont just devalue his work but the entire community of devs who work hard to create scripts. This classless behavior around here really needs to stop.

1 Like

how to change the setpedcomponent after the armor getting to 0 to remove the bulletproof ?! ty <3

Would be cool if you could add the “paid” tag. i think thats even a requirement.

Tebex link isn’t working. Was looking at getting this if the link can be fixed please

OP request