[RELEASE] [PAID] Dynamic Recoil System

Informations

Today I release a script that I wrote some time ago and I left without a reason. These days I have completed it and here you are making it public. The script consists of an effective dynamic recoil, therefore not only the camera being shaken, and follows the following features:

• Flat storage via a json db for faster performance.
  • Possibility to modify the increase coefficient of the recoil;
  • Simple, intuitive and commented code;

Video

Buy Here

Tebex (10€ + Fees)

My Other releases

[RELEASE] [PAID] Props/Objects Placer
[RELEASE] [PAID] LifeInvader Job
[RELEASE] [PAID] Animated Livery 2.0

5 Likes

is it open source?
is there an event or something to change the xp/level?
if someone is killing npcs all the time, they can incrise the recoil to max?
when no weapons outside, how ms?

Update

Forgot to put the video with killing players! https://streamable.com/s9wss5 (It does not work on NPC but only when killing a Player)

is it open source?

Obviously, this resource follows the forum rules Releases Rules and F.A.Q.

is there an event or something to change the xp/level?

Yeah as i said the code is simple and intuitive, so you can change it easily. There is an event for upgrading the skill level.

if someone is killing npcs all the time, they can incrise the recoil to max?

As the update i stated it works only when killing players and there is a cap of max skill so no worries.

when no weapons outside, how ms?

~ 0.02 - 0.03 idle

1 Like

i would suggest a cooldown on same person, bcz someone can abuse it by killing the his friend again and again, so if you kill the same person in 15 minutes (change in config) then dont level up.
i would like to be able to level up with npcs but with cooldown (change in config)

good work with the script im thinking to buy it, but first i would like to know if players can abuse it :stuck_out_tongue:

also is the recoil “realistic”?
each weapon has different recoil?

i would suggest a cooldown on same person, bcz someone can abuse it by killing the his friend again and again, so if you kill the same person in 15 minutes (change in config) then dont level up.
i would like to be able to level up with npcs but with cooldown (change in config)

Maybe yes, but it depends on the style of your server. If its a classic RP server it has death cooldown ecc. I could still add this feature these days.

good work with the script im thinking to buy it, but first i would like to know if players can abuse it

Thanks I appreciate!

also is the recoil “realistic”?
each weapon has different recoil?

Yes and totally configurable! Each weapon has his recoil and you can add or remove weapons! :slight_smile:

1 Like

how this script works when shooting from a car?

@bigyzis If you are in a car recoil does not affect the shooting to avoid excessive difficulty!

i delete this and recoil is workinng in car :slight_smile:

It was done on purpose, just if someone wanted to remove it they could do it :slight_smile:

Thanks for the purchase btw!

:slight_smile: 5 characters

Nice, im looking for something like this time ago!

1 Like

You finally found it then :slight_smile:

what’s the difference from this? BetterRecoil - Better 3rd Person Recoil for FiveM! (this has cam shake too when shooting)

Same functionality but in this you have the possibility to improve your recoil ability (decreasing the power of the latter) by killing players and therefore creating a skill system

oooh i see, thanks for the answer

1 Like

Getting this when do stats

Check data.json if your string has been correctly created (if not delete data.json and restart server)

Also check if you have steam open

link when purchased doesnt work