[deprecated] [PAID] DiscordRPC with icons

• What is it?
    My DiscordRPC is unlike any other. It features small icons to show what the player is doing.
    To view it in action, watch the video above.

• How to get it
    (updated 3/31/22) Sorry but as of now the resource is not for sale. It may be back up later if I continue developing on FiveM.

• Any questions?
    Feel free to make a reply below, or if you purchased the script and need support, DM me @ Corgi#8888

6 Likes

I got a message about this earlier on Discord.
It does work on Onesync Infinity, however, the player count fluctuates because of the player radius thing it has.
I’m not able to change this because it’s handled by Discord itself, meaning I can’t change it with code.

1 Like

What do you mean you can’t change it? Clearly, you haven’t looked into it or you would know you can.

1 Like

Show me them, please!
I would love to improve my DiscordRPC as much as I can.

If only you could search natives… SET_RICH_PRESENCE - Cfx.re Docs

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll look into it.
There’s no need for an attitude, I’m open to nice criticism.

dosent work correktly i csant see the icons are uploaded cant see image

Follow the instructions in Readme or watch the video attached. If you still have problems dm me on discord.
(Discord also takes a while to upload the images, roughly 5-10 mins)

Get player count on server side and send to client and player count will display correctly on onesync enabled servers.

1 Like

working on that right now. I’ll change the download link to that version once it’s finished.

Just released a new version. It’s now compatible with onesync, along with some new things.

This Really Cool Good Resource Might Need To Buy This For My Server Keep Up The Good Work

Thankyou! I’ll be releasing more scripts soon.

Respekt its good source our team love it

This is honestly similar to this [How-to] [Updated] Discord rich presence Custom Image 🏞, I don’t see a point in selling this for $8, when I can also have it say what speed limit, plane height, location, etc. by adding just a couple lines. :confused:

I actually learned how to do this through that how to!
This script has a LOT of different locations added to it, and the icons give it a nicer look.
The icons actually change depending on the state the person is in.
It’s completely optional if you want to purchase it or code it yourself. Some people don’t have the time to learn how to code so they purchase it.

1 Like

so where to buy? trying find one for my esx server

He clearly said that the resource is not for sale anymore. There are plenty of other good Discord RPC scripts, even if they may not be the same. If you are looking for something with these exact functions, you could try to create it yourself, it shouldn’t be difficult if you know what you are doing.