[Release] [Paid] Chumash Police Department (Editable Logo Textures)(Optional Training Course)

THE TRAINING COURSE IS NOW OPTIONAL AND CAN BE DISABLED!

DESCRIPTION:
Interior and Exterior
This is a map that I have created. It drops a Sheriffs department in the Chumash Plaza Area and I have created a training course to go with it! This building replaces a two tatty random buildings.

The map is designed to be a training school for Cadets/Deputies! It is excellent for a Roleplay server or for LSPDFR.

The Interior/Exterior offers:

• A custom built MLO
  • A custom built ‘PVP-esque’ training course
  • A Parkour course
  • Shooting range
  • Space for Civilians to park out front
  • Secure system for Officers to park up behind the building
  • Seating area with a tree for Officers to relax at

Information:
Click Here to buy the map/ view my other work.
All important logo textures are unlocked! This means that you can edit the .ytd file to change the Department to be branded any way that you wish.

Youtube Video Overview
NEW UPDATED INTERIOR Showcase
Full Imgur Showcase

Without training course

With training course

8 Likes

Love the idea! Sounds cool!

1 Like

LSPD Version is now available!

Thank you! I had some fun building it and I really like it. I couldn’t find any training ‘pvp’ courses to use so I built one myself :slight_smile:

Why is there a shoot house next to a highway and small residential street? Makes no sense.

I am personally going to use it for taser 1v1’s and have some fun :smile:

Ah, nice one! Well -/ anyways great release keep it up! They look well done

1 Like

Wait…
So you have to buy it four times just to get each texture. WTF
kinda weird but you do you.

Just buy the one you need lol. Its to save confusion and extra questions about what department it is built for.

Also, the map is open to be edited :slight_smile: You could retexture anything to be anything you wish.

Looks very nice!

1 Like

Thank you!!

I agree with you aswell, I would buy it but that is a big downside of the station!

Love it! Crazy!!
Nice work

1 Like

@Masi42 There’s allot of issues I recorded it here!

I bought this a while ago, and have the same issues as the people above, things like semi-functional collisions on the door, but it also gives a lot of texture issues on newer builds. Would love to get some support on this!

An updated version of this map has been emailed to all people who have purchased it.

1 Like

Could this be re-badged to be a Tribal Police Department for Chumash Tribe or Tongva?

Hey there all!

This map has received the following updates:

• Editable Logos! You can now edit all department logos to whatever you wish!
  • Bigger MLO! I have created a new and bigger cell + processing room in a new basement.
  • Fixed bugs that were reported by customers!
  • Added a new Chief/Sheriff/High Command Office room!

Hope that you all enjoy. Thanks all. :slight_smile:

Hey there all!

This map has received the following updates:

• The training course can now be disabled! Simply pick which version you wish to use when you start the resource.

Hope that you all enjoy. Thanks all. :slight_smile: