[MAP] Animated Billboard First Package

they are not random, i defined them

thanks

1 Like

The god of the animation :star_struck:

1 Like

is it pretty hard to move locations? this is really dope! loving it show far

as I mentioned in the description you need a basic knowledge of codewalker to make changes, but if you need help contact me

Great resource, amazing for city.
Great support and dev. Thank you! look forward to more! <3

1 Like

Hey there, just wondering how resource intensive is this on a server?

hey, it’s insignificant

What about client performance, I doubt it would be much if anything since it’s just a ymap streamed?

Each model in each building has its own ymaps, hd and lod, about the 3d, they are simple models, and the animation is just like the game works with texture animation, so don’t worry, nothing that causes any drop in performance.

Hi, having trouble for some reason the resource isnt found
Couldn’t start resource rjz_ooh_anim_v1

I answered your ticket

I found a small problem with the animation of one of the billboards, probably no one must have noticed, even so, I recommend that you download the files again to correct, it will not be necessary to recreate your custom textures, remembering that it is only necessary to replace the file with extension “.ycd”.
This is a reminder only for those who made the purchase before the date of this comment, new buyers will already have the fixed file. :v:

Very happy, such a good costumer service and a amazing explanation of how it works. FIVE STARS with this purchase.

1 Like