[Release] Original-Street-Names-w-Postal-Numbers

Does anyone have the metadata so people can zoom and see the block numbers?
Nvm just make an account on that website and you can get it, I thought it was removed before.

Have a friend that added this, before he adds the block numbers, his street names are nice and readable. After adding the block numbers, the street names look low resolution as well as the block numbers. Some streets very hard to read. I checked his files and his are installed exactly like mine and mine works fine. Any ideas what could be causing the issue?

2 Likes

Great work @Priest0802 Truly glad you released this. By any chance do you have a vector conversion of this (ie. a .svg file) It would be greatly helpful to increase the resolution street codes zoomed in.

Thanks mate!

is there a way to keep it all serversided?

2 Likes

Currently there isn’t as there isn’t a way to stream the mapzoomdata file to the client

can you explain me in any way else how to install this, i am so dumb i dont understand the how to install haha

1 Like

can you make the map higher quality or a link to a higher quality map please

you can use the search function there is a 4k version but its client sided you can try and convert it into a resource yourself

1 Like

can you link it please?

1 Like

Hello Guys. I cannot find the mapzoomdata.meta? When i zoom in, it makes my map blurry therefor i cannot see.

2 Likes

mine is blurry too.
(20 char lim)

Do you have a picture that covers the entire map for dispatchers to use?

Great release. Works 100% THANK YOU!!

I may, let me take a look.

Did you ever end up finding one?

I suppose I can always just take a screenshot from ingame and provide it to dispatchers as well

can you do it server sided or is there any way too do it?

Everything but the mapzoomdata is server sided. There isn’t a way currently to stream the mapzoommeta

k Thank you do you know of a menu script I can custom for my server?

Can i get the __resource.lua file? When i restart and open my server and the __resource.lua TEXT Doesnt load

i followed the directions exactly, the map is showing up for me (im assuming client side) but it doesnt stream to the server so nobody else is seeing it