[RELEASE] opc_PlayAsAnimal - enhance your roleplay with allowlisted player as animals [PAID]

While I agree that paid scripts are a good thing, please don’t get me wrong, isn’t that just spawning a ped as a player character? Something like one line of code?

5 Likes

Hello,

I get why you think this is how it works but let me tell you it really isnt

with our script you can allow certain usergroups to open up our menu (which really is better than just a simple chatcommand)

neither the less, other scripts are mostly outdated

regards,

2 Likes

So SEXY Good WÖrK! :partying_face:

1 Like

We utilize it with 150-200 players and they love it!

1 Like

Umm… Group or job checks isnt that hard?

So is this just a check and spawn? Does it include ped animation changes? Anymore more than just checking if someone has permissions to be this ped?

Also, your post says standalone, however your tebex store contridicts that, needing MySQL

1 Like

Hello,

Thanks for your info. We thought about making it a esx depending ressource in the first place, but then decided to change it to standalone, this is why it said needed mysql. We surely fixxed it now, thanks.

2 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Who stated that its “hard”?
Cant find anything about the complexity level of the script in the initial post?

1 Like

I really dont see your point.
Dont like it? Dont buy it.
OR you could simply go ahead and publish your own version of it to help the community in any other way then saying “this script is not complex, too pricey”.

1 Like

//Added the option to disable dealing damage as a PED

1 Like

Does the dog have a bite to injure players?

Yes, but you can turn it off

1 Like

i dont wanna turn it off. I wanna be a police dog. You have a Police dog skin?

you have to replace a “police dog skin” yourself, but it will work with our script.

1 Like

Can I add new peds inside there on my own?

Yes, you can do that.

1 Like

Hey, how can both user and admin play?

i sent you a tutorial on how to change this in your dm’s

kann man das eventuell ändern statt superadmin das nur Steam id zugriff haben?
oder geht das nicht :o das ich statt superadmin einfach die steam id eintrage

ich hab auch folgendes Problem ich hab den rottweile rein gemacht ander sehen ihn aber ich selber sehe ihn nicht wen ich ihn spiele woran könnte das liegen ?