[RELEASE][Online Tool] Add-On to FiveM resources converter

bro are u God? thx so much

You are a true life saver. Great tool.

You can throw myself out the global.gxt2 files of each language, at least I don’t lose them if I need it in the future.
however stupendous work.

Love it! Thanks!

Website seems to be down atm! Hopefully it comes back up as your tool is absolutely essential

It should work now. (if not pls wait up to 24 hours for the DNS record update)
is caused the domain expired, I renew it now.

Is this no longer working?

Task failed: Failed to get download link: 503

1 Like

The gta5-mods.com is under attack, there is a captcha challenge when you visit the website. so the convert tool cannot get the download link.
Just waiting for the hacker to stop attacking the 5mods website.

RIP to the legend. No longer working

I forget to renew my VPS so the website is down, now all the services should be online.

1 Like

Update 2022.07.10 (UTC+8)

1. The YTD split should work correctly now.
  2. The convert file size limit is raised to 300 MB.
  3. The following extensions of files are added to the support list:
    .ydr / .ydd / .ycd / .ysc / .ynd / .ynv / .ymf

Have fun~ :wink:

1 Like

You should make an option to convert replacements to addons, but using the default game’s handling, vehicles, carvariations, etc. to build meta files for the replacement and have a spawncode entered by the user.

1 Like

Hi @WildFyr

The purpose of this tool is to convert directly from gta 5 mods to an resource that you could basically drag and drop into your FiveM Server to stream the content directly.

Despite it being an replacement of an already existing vanilla car, or addon car.

There are so many methods shared on thow to accomplish this converting from replacement to an her addon-vehicle, and basically use different name’s as for the model.

Google is your best friend here, and with some effort; **You might find an conversation tool like this, or program that basically does this all for you.

Goodluck

can u release a tool to convert five m mods to story mode also went to use this tool to convert a few maps to five m off other websites cause gta5 mnods doesnt have them n i cant add other mod sight support for the tool want wonderland in my five m as the five m version is laggy so was anthr one i noticed i used same map n converted it using this tool its not laggy but i want onderland and other maps in my five m that arnt on gta5 mods alsowould be very helpful to make a tool to convert five m to sotry as i can convert simple fivem maps to story but the big ones that have files like gtx ytf ydd and other ons i cant seem to get working for instance i really want the ocean hospital in story mode but i try converting it even the files not mentiond try puttn them in both the folders meta data n normal rpf wont work just building disappears when u go near it need a tool to convert complex basicallty any 5m mod to story like this tool thanks

You should take a look at an tool called CodeWalker wich is completely free, and after selecting the building you want to mod get the required file’s and based on that start modding those file’s interesting for you.

It is also quite usefull for getting coords and more stuff :wink:

Goodluck

Hi nice tool but today its imposible to use website someone adding bots to site to spam convert and every time is quequ is full

Thank you so much!