[RELEASE][Online Tool] Add-On to FiveM resources converter

FiveM Mods Online Tool

A tool for converting the Add-On mods to FiveM resources.
It can help you for saving times on copy and paste files in OpenIV.

:warning: IMPORTANT

Unfortunately, gta5-mods.com has started blocking our server from downloading files, they will limit the download speed to 50KB/s for IP addresses with too many download requests, and we have no reliable solution at the moment.

The current policy of the converter is to automatically end tasks that take more than 90 seconds on downloading files to solve the backlog of task queues. We recommend you to download the mod files manually from gta5-mods.com and then upload them to https://files.a31.ink/ to avoid 5mods blocking. (You can also upload the files on the converter page directly, they are the same thing).

Features

• Converting Add-On vehicles and maps (Add-On map only, not support for MapEditor or Menyoo).
  • Converting Replace vehicles.
  • Converting any other ydr, ydd, ycd, ysc, ynd, ynv and ymf files.
  • Split the too large .ytd file automatic. (Size > 16 MB)
  • Always free, no ads

How to use

1. Open in your browser: ZeroDream Mod Tool | GTA V Mods convert to FiveM resources tool by Akkariin
  2. Enter your gta5-mods.com link in the text box.
  3. Click the “Convert” button and wait for converting.
  4. When the convert finished, it will download automatic.

Tampermonkey Script

You can install Tampermonkey extension for your browser and add this script, then you can convert the mods in gta5-mods.com website directly by clicking the button on the mods details page, without copy and paste any links.

Update

• 2022.07.10 (UTC+8) - Fixed YTD split issue, added more file types support and raise max convert size to 300 MB.
  • 2021.01.10 (UTC+8) - Some things stuck in the convert queue, add a watchdog to kill the task that using too many times.
  • 2021.01.09 (UTC+8) - Change to using fxmanifest.lua now, max convert size raise to 200 MB
  • 2021.01.08 (UTC+8) - First version

Report bugs

If you find any bugs or issues, please report them to me using email or reply to this post.

Enjoy! :partying_face:

67 Likes

This is a life saver and something I wish someone made a long time ago. Thank you for this bro!

Thanks dude for this release

Good Job!But can you make for .exe virson?Some mod is not in the 5mods!

Will support uploading custom files soon.

1 Like

Is there a chance that larger files and / or vehicles with custom sounds will also work that the sounds will be converted ?

1 Like

No, currently no, it may be supported in the future

Amazing work! Dear god the amount of hours I have spent in OpenIV dragging rpf files in and meta and model files out!

Thank you so much

do you have plan to merge folder mods?

i’m testing your tool out and i’m getting error in my console still, i’m unsure if its going to show this error regardless ??

2 Likes

Yup it will show that error (more of a warning really) due to the vehicle model sizes. I have a ton of those errors in my load script as I have a lot of hi quality vehicle models

1 Like

This is a mod issue, not this tool issue.

3 Likes

Amazing work man! Keep it up!!

Neat tool, thank you! :grin: :clap:

There is already a converter but it is only combatable with Windows as an App
@Agent_BUB

broooooo this is sooo useful… Thanks man! :star_struck:

I can’t thank you enough!

Sadly the splitted .ytd cars, still buggy for some reason

Amazing ! This save me from wasting time in OpenIv … :heart:

Seems like a good tool, It would be nice if it compiled files together with multiple ones at the same time