[Release] Online Interiors (70+ Interiors with Teleport's & Blips)

u think u can add the bunkers teleports?

isn’t __resource.lua deprecated? Shouldn’t you use fxmanifest.lua instead?

I am having an issue when you try and leave an interior. It teleports you to a different area.

What teleport are you leaving from and where does it take you?

As far as I know __resource.lua works.

I will look into that!

1 Like

I found it. My players had client side interiors on

question @Cloudy
I downloaded this script, and I can teleport and so on.
However, places remains empty. Example, the counterfeit money place is an empty room with only a chair, a table, and the platform along the wall but no dryers, no printers, no pile of money etc…
and the same for the meth place, and so on. Did I miss activating something?

also, the Maze building is a big void. There is the blip outside on the street where you can request where to teleport. It does teleport you but then you fall as it is empty.
And even as I see the bunker places on the map or even when driving there, I cannot get inside

Did you remove any prior version of Bob_IPL script?

@Cloudy I was not having prior version as this script is saying to have Bob_IPL included in it

I’m having a odd problem with the offices, there is a bunch of invisible walls, and if I switch to first person or ragdoll the interior changes. I’m sure it’s just a setting in the config, burning still super new so any help would be great.

I would like to know the installation process since there are many folders. Do you have to start each of the folders with the resource.lua? Excuse me, I’m a novice

Hey, no problem, we were all novices once.
Just make sure to read the readme.txt to install.

Sorry for delayed response.
Check and see if you have any other files that could be merging the offices and creating invisible walls.
Make sure you don’t have another bob_ipl script in or any other ipl scripts messing with the offices.

1 Like

Sorry for delayed response.
Check and see if you have any other files that could be merging with the script.
Such as IPL scripts.

1 Like

Any plans to host this on github? It’s easier to keep up with updates using git. I can also host a fork pointing to this thread if you don’t mind.

Worked completely fine for me, then one day, Suite 1 in Eclipse towers just ‘lost their texture’ and started changing colours and patterns.

Tried redownloading.

This is great. Thanks for all your work. I only had a few errors:

ABC-Style /client.lua:15: attempt to index a nil value (field 'Painting')
LOM-Style /client.lua:15: attempt to index a nil value (field 'Painting')
MB-Style /client.lua:15: attempt to index a nil value (field 'Painting')
WMB-Style /client.lua:15: attempt to index a nil value (field 'Painting')

Is there a way to fix this? I believe it is used Enable all paintings in the offices.

Hey, I’m currently working on a new version to add more interior teleport’s, fix some issues, and lessen the amount of resources. Keep your eye out.

3 Likes