[Release][OneSync] Enc0ded Persistent Vehicles

Any ideas on how to fix this i added the trigger in es_extended and now it dups any car i come back to.

Any fix for that?

We have problem if enable entity Management veh disappear after player leave who to keep spawn on player closeby ?

1 Like

Hello guys how are you ?

How save fuel for vehicle ?

data.props.fuelLevel = GetVehicleFuelLevel()

what don’t work in my consol panel i have

[91mSCRIPT ERROR: @enc0ded-persistent-vehicles/server/main.lua:352: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘GetVehicleFuelLevel’)

Someone have the solution ?

Thx

I Zastax, i have the same problem than you.

I can’t save fuel of the vehicle. A tried a lot of solutions but any solution works…

Can someone help us ? Thanks

Ok i find the solution @Maganor look ur MP for the solution

I have the following problem I did everything as in the readme but somehow that doesn’t want to hit me here the cars are still disappearing I have the latest version of the server and also use onesync. Could it be because of that?

So i’ve got the issue, that the Cars arent spawning anymore, so if i leave the server and join back, the cars are gone and not registered anymore, and then if I save the vehicles to the file, restart the server, the cars are’nt spawning back. And there are no errors in the console :confused:

And if I want to sell a Vehicle in the vehicle shop or want to park the vehicle in to the garage its spawning back (only from vehicles which come from the vehicle shop have the issue. And btw, they are spawning through esx :frowning: ) Someone helps me?

@Qahnaarin Did you got a fix?

So I get it says that the cars are saved but when I put the car in the garage it spawns again and again I use the garage script esx_jb_eden_garage2 3 in 1 maybe someone can help me

Edit: ok got the problem here so just ignore the post XD

How you saved the fuel?

Hey,
i love your System but i have a Bug…
Boats or other vehicles always spawn somewhere …

Can someone help me?

Cars Despawn or Duplicatet on the Place… What can i do?

Hello, i have the esx_advancedgarage and i did all like this above, but when i park my car is despawn but come back a few seconds later

Hello i have the same probleme, did you find the solution ? thank you

You have to trigger the forget event when parking any kind of vehicle. When using esx find the deletevehicle funktion and just add the trigger inside the event.
@xMike67

Yes thats what i did. An its worked but not on the cardealer

Is it a cardealer where you get ported in the vehicle you want to buy? If yes, then you have to disable the updating in the time you are previewing the vehicle and activate the updating when you leave the Vehicle preview.

okay thanks i will try

If “forgetOnDestroyed” doesn’t work due to a bug in OneSync, maybe it would be ok alternative to at least spawn the vehicle already destroyed, if that’s possible? Just basically to prevent people from reusing the cars after destroying them

How i can fix the respawn from trailer any idea