[Release] [OLD/NO-SUPPORT] MDT & Character & Vehicle Reg System & Licenses - Fully Ingame [1.5]

would definitely like this working with that :slight_smile:

This does it when the /char is not followed right make sure you use a capital letter for the first name and surname and the gender so for example /character create Test Test 01/01/1111 Male @Amoses

I am 100% interested in this. I use both scripts currently and just noticed the issue of it not checking for character on switch.

@Clatanii I am having issues with the exports

it used to work for me but now it doesnt any help?

> MDT_SQL_REMOVE_PLATE (@MDT/MDT/mdt_server.lua:491)
> ref (@MDT/MDT/mdt_server.lua:519)
> async void MySQLAsync.Operation<System.Collections.Generic.List<System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary<string, object>>>+<ExecuteAsync>d__3.MoveNext() (@mysql-async/MySQLAsync.net.dll:0)
> async Task<List<Dictionary<string, object>>> MySQLAsync.FetchAll.ReaderAsync(MySqlCommand command) (@mysql-async/MySQLAsync.net.dll:0)
> async Task<DbDataReader> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.CommandExecutors.TextCommandExecutor.ExecuteReaderAsync(string commandText, MySqlParameterCollection parameterCollection, CommandBehavior behavior, IOBehavior ioBehavior, CancellationToken cancellationToken) (@mysql-async/MySqlConnector.dll:0)
> async Task<MySqlDataReader> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.CreateAsync(MySqlCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior, IOBehavior ioBehavior) (@mysql-async/MySqlConnector.dll:0)
> async Task MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.ReadFirstResultSetAsync(IOBehavior ioBehavior) (@mysql-async/MySqlConnector.dll:0)
> async Task<ResultSet> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Results.ResultSet.ReadResultSetHeaderAsync(IOBehavior ioBehavior) (@mysql-async/MySqlConnector.dll:0)

Getting this error when i use /veh dereg (plate), I checked line 491 server.lua not really sure why it isn’t working though, everything else works.

might be stupid question, but how do you set licenses valid ingame

Just do it in the database. Or just get one ingame.

Hey, how i can disable this??

–> Only avaible inside emergency classed vehicles

How can i change syntax on heidisql?

Curious if there is a way to get it to show the vehicle names of addon cars in the /veh list an if so how would I go about making this happen? It currently shows default GTA cars just fine but I’d love to be able to see which car goes with which plate for addon cars as well.

Nice script :grin:

1 Like

hi is there a way i can have a radar script pick up flagged cars ?

When I search a vehicle in the mdt it says no person on the license plate, but /veh list shows they exsist, please help as this is a great resource and I really want to be able to use it fully

Nice work. Is it possible to make an option to immediately give players licenses and things without needing to go through the lengthy courses?

Will this be updated again?

1 Like

Can Someone Help Me i run an ESX server and have it so you need a licence to buy a vehicle but after i complete the licence you cant buy a vehicle

Soo… any updates on that?

1 Like

My first plan was to add more features to this script but as other big projects got in the way and I haven’t had any motivation to work on this project no longer I just haven’t.

this code is messy and not really great in any way… But the plan right now is to maybe update this once my bigger project is more complete. But I can not promise that I will get back to this though but we see.

If anyone got a more complete version or want to improve anything I am happy to add that into the github!

Copy that, i mean it woud be the perfect script but not having multiple chars is a big nono sadly :joy: Well, maybe someday someone has the time

1 Like