Release of Onesync or other options for non patreon

Hey everyone,

I recently started to learn C# by creating resources and eventually found info on OneSync.
The project looks really good and cool, but it seems to be locked behind patreon.
I would love to donate/contribute, but sadly I’m not able to do that due to not having paypal etc.

Is there any alternative way to get access to OneSync? (I’m not planning on hosting public servers, just private programming)

1 Like

OneSync is already free up to 32 slots. Just put set onesync_enabled 1 in your server.cfg

See OneSync+ and future work on OneSync

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick response!
I’ve enabled the config option you said and it know says OneSync-ALPHA in the corner! :slight_smile:
However I’m not able to use “CExplosionEvent” in https://cookbook.fivem.net/2019/08/19/onesync-intercepting-game-events-such-as-explosions/. The event “gameEventTriggered” only triggers “CEventNetworkEntityDamage”. Is this feature locked for the free use version?

I’m using version 1610 with the latest resource manifest version (ending with af937).

No it’s not locked to any specific OneSync version. Make sure you use it on the server side.

2 Likes

I got everything working now, thanks!

1 Like