[Release] OCRP Community Releases

Thanks for the releases guys, we been using the map for a while and now we saw your scrappy had to include it thanks guys, also love watching your community streaming

I am not able to stop hud from hiding when ped is on foot . help please …

Anyway to turn down the brightness

go to __resource.lua and change it to ocrp_postal.json

Well I’m not having any luck with that for some reason. What I do notice is the old-postals.json has a list of coordinates for each postal it corresponds to. So I figured I just need the ocrp_postals.json file that has all the coordinates that matches to OCRPs map and I’d be good.

Ya know what, I just figured it out. The resource I had did not include the OCRP postals json like I thought. I’m all good now. Thanks!

Hi,

Any idea why I get these white blocks on all the PD departments?

Cheers

EDIT: Ok, so it’s something to do with vMenu blips, hide them all and it goes.

Chezza

Is this a server side map or client?

It’s server side

So im having issues, my hud appears completely transparent and show’s no textures… I have the ocrp map installed, any clue how to fix it?

@HunterReece From what I remember it does so automatically because the minimap is a section of the map streamed to wherever you/fivem/r* put it on screen.

What character menu do you use? I’ve seen streamers use it to select between civilian and leo characters. It switches the character and the clothing.

It’s the one on this release its the ESX_skin

Though it doesn’t work with ESX v1 Final, hopefully I can fix that.

is there a nearest postal for it