[RELEASE] OC advanced HUD V2

can i resize the hud? and disable that users cannot enable some things?

Actually the user can’t resize the hud elements it self, but you can do it for all of them if you wish and you are able to.

You can also enable, disable everything you want with a bit of knowledge, if you need any help pm me!

Just got it! Amazing work :wink:
Do you think for the future you could add a Jobs HUD too? I mean how many police online, ambulance, taxi…etc I’ve seen it in your other script OC Menu, but with this HUD design I think it would look awesome!

Keep it up!

1 Like

i can edit css file?

You can edit whatever you want, However as I said you must be able to.

@VenoreRP
I think it would overload the hud style but that’s fine, if a player doesn’t want it then he will be able to put it off, so yes, why not.

2 Likes

Having an issue with cash money icon not displaying on the hud

UPDATE 1

Fixes:

• draggable elements out of the screen, now you can’t do it anymore.(fixed)
  • id bar showing back issue, now it turn back on.(fixed)
  • 1360x resulution scroll bar issue (Fixed)
  • MS Instability, now it should be around 0.4ms as specified. (Fixed)
  • Jquery annoying message (Fixed)
  • Pause menu issue (Fixed)
  • Switch all issue (Fixed)

What’s left:

• Hide hud before spawning
  • I want to optimze even more the ms quality
  • Server error log if you are using cmd to run your server
1 Like

Hello, I just bought this scripy, I only see script.js I want everything whole, where is it?

2 Likes

Please check your email :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Review Time:

This script is very well scripted and highly maintained. The Developer is highly active and fixes bugs almost the time its reported through Discord. The overall setup was fast and easy.

1 Like

Hii! Can you help me?
The icons don’t appear and the money of the society too.

Thanks!

Hi luis, you can find the fix in my discord!

However to make it quicker for you this time im going to send you a pm with the link.

UPDATE 2

Changes:

• User can’t move anymore the logo, only the admin can by editing the files.
  • Added user local saving functionality for switching toggle buttons.
  • Added user local saving hud position after relog or restart.
  • Removed fontawesome local icons fonts from the resource and enabled it only thru fontawesome.

Fixes:

• Icons should now work properly on any server.

Note:

• Resource size is now much lighter cause of removing the local fontawesome icons.
  • Some js script part might be harder to understand now, please pm me if you need help.

Known bugs:

• Map and logo switch sometimes work in the opposite way.

Installation:

• Delete the old oc_hud folder and use the new update as it is a full package.

What’s next?

• Rework of the server side to improve the ms range and packets quality.

Did i forgot anything or there is something wrong with the update? Please report it as soon as you can!

1 Like

Thank you! I just purchase your HUD yesterday and i am already really liking it! I want to give the players on the server as much control over hud elements as possible and this is exactly what I was looking for!

1 Like

Best HUD I’ve ever put in my city! Quick updates & bug fixes. The developer is probably one of the best around for how quickly he fixes any and all issues. 100/100.

1 Like

Hi, I’m using ■■■■■■■■ for Voice, and when pressing Z the Microphone doesn’t update. Can anyone tell me how to tie in the range status change to the microphone icon?

t o k o v o i p

You need export ■■■■■■■■ talking function. Search client side files for exportable functions.

Do you know which of the many exports I need.

and where do I include that in the hud. Not really messed with huds before