[Release] Object Loader (loads map .xml files)

Hello !
I downloaded : OK
I installed : OK
I started my FXServer : OK
I launched “start object-loader” : OK
I launched “start object-teleports” : OK
I launched “start stunt chiliad” : OK
But nothink loaded …
Have you an idea ?

how can i load this props, its in ymap files, when i convert it to xml it doesnt give me any meta? https://pt.gta5-mods.com/maps/mission-row-pd-ymap-fivem-v1

Ymaps natively load into fivem. You don’t need this to load ymaps. Just chuck it in a stream folder.

1 Like

Hi guys, I would like to know how to add a map that appears on the server as soon as you enter without having to use commands. I hope you can help me thanks

guys how to load ymap .xml files. because i didnt figure it out.
i installed everyting . when i do /mtp. tell’s me there is no loaded xml

Ymap and XML maps are 2 different things. If you have a mapname.ymap.xml then you need to drop the file into OpenIV and it will convert to a mapname.ymap then you can just put it in a stream folder and it will work without having to use this addon.

**strong text**i have 15 .ymap file and one xml for some objects
How to change the .xml to ymap ?

1 Like

Does anybody know how to get Social Club in xml format? at the moment I can only read the props pos, head, loc and others info, but I can’t put those together the right way (if not manually)

Never mind, I figured out how to make that manually
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo84aKb-mks]

Is there a way to spawn cars etc. yet? @root

Hi, I’m trying to load this xml file, but having some issues with it. Can someone help me find out why it is not working?

TGAMap1.zip (15.4 KB)

Is it possible to load several maps at the same time in the same scripts? Because I have 8 scripts with different maps and I was wondering if it’s possible to load them all in the same script, or they have to be separate?

Dude. Stop bumping the topic for an obsolete resource.
Convert .xml to .ymap and load it that way.

isnt obselete read behind talk …

just replace files(data) per file(data) in __resource.lua its easy

my advice for @godgutten use just ymap file for stream you map because its better performance ymap interpreation is direct integrate in fivem and c++ have a better performance

You just bumped this indeed obsolete resource (or, at least, a now-inefficient way of loading .xml’s) again to tell him something I already told him…

Okay thanks for the help

good afternoon, I have a warning message on my server, object-loader is using 55.86 mib of ram, I would like to know how to resolve this, since it was normal after this last update that this started to appear. I already searched for another updated object-loader and it was not found. Please if anyone knows the solution let me know and thank you for your attention.

I there anyway to spawn Procopio International? Everything loads except the runway textures ETC. As far as im aware you need to stream unlock-all-objects.asi but im not sure how?

1 Like

and which one replaces the object-loader in VRP w

If you’re asking for a replacement, just convert the .xml to .ymap.
Other than that, I will not help with shitty resources.

You sir, Are a LEGEND! UR step-by-step was wonderful! thank you u beautiful human